father's blessing ( pt. 2 )

Andrew's point of view

Two weeks passed since I asked her to marry me and even though she said yes, I wanted to get her father's blessing but I didn't want to leave her alone so I decided to ask him over the phone while she was at the mall with Hazel and Nova.

Alec: hey Andrew, what's going on son?

Andrew: I know that you're probably tired and I want keep you long but I wanted your blessing in marrying your daughter.

Alec: I always thought of you as a son Andrew and it would make me happy if you marry Riley. Just promise me that you will always take care of her like you're doing now.

Andrew: I promise that I will.

Alec: have a good night son.

Andrew: good night sir.

I hung up the phone and seen Ryder walk inside and look for Nova.

Andrew: if you're looking for Nova, she's at the mall with Riley and Hazel but they should be here shortly since it's late and we haven't eaten dinner yet. You're welcome to join us if you like.

Ryder: I would like that, it will go great with what I have planned for Nova.

Andrew: what's that?

Ryder: I'm going to ask her to marry me.

Andrew: that's great, I'm happy for you.

Ryder: I know that you love my sister and I would be happy to call you my brother if you two get married.

Andrew: funny that you say that, I already asked her to marry me and she said yes.

Ryder: congratulations Andrew, I am happy for you both.

I seen the girls walk inside and we sat down to eat dinner when I seen Ryder standing up and stood behind Nova while I distracted her so he could get down on one knee, I watched as Riley immediately become instantly happy but didn't let Nova see her reaction while I distracted Nova.

Andrew: so Nova, have you and Ryder decided on any baby names yet?

Nova: yeah, we were thinking of Grace for a girl and Trevor for a boy.

Ryder: they're both great names but there's something missing Nova.

Nova: what else could be missing baby?

Ryder: turn around and look at me please.

I watched as she did what he asked and she immediately started crying after she seen him proposing to her while Riley recorded the whole thing.

Ryder: from the first time I seen you, I knew that I had to have you in my life and now that we're together I don't want to lose you Nova, will you marry me?

Nova: yes!

I watched as he gently placed the ring on her finger and she immediately gave him a kiss while she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Nova: I love you baby.

Ryder: I love you too princess.