losing control

Ryder's point of view

After I left Riley's house, I quickly drove back to my house. I paid no mind to Nova or Hazel while they were sitting on the couch deciding what songs to sing for tonight's show, I walked to my bedroom and slammed the door.

I took out my frustration on playing the drums while I turned my music up loud after I put the headphones on my head, I seen Nova walk into my room ten minutes later and I stopped what I was doing to see what she wanted.

Nova: are you okay baby?

Ryder: come in and close the door.

I watched as she did what I asked and seen her close the door, I was still sitting on the stool on front of my drum set when she slowly approached me.

Nova: what's going on with you Ryder?

I pulled her on my lap and started making out with her, I slowly pushed her shirt over her head and laid her on the bed after pulling her shorts off her body.

Nova: Ryder...

I continued what I was doing not speaking a word to her as I pushed my pants and boxers away from my waist and slowly slid myself inside of her after making her sit down on my lap again, I wrapped my arms around her stomach and felt her gently place her fingers in my hair while I continued focusing on what we were doing.

I laid down on top of her and took control of what we were doing as she softly moaned my name which made me go harder every time she did that.

I finally cum inside of her and laid down beside her then pulled her close to me while I slowly caught my breath.

Nova: I love you Ryder.

Ryder: I love you too princess.

I watched as she sat up and was beginning to get out of bed when I gently grabbed her arm.

Ryder: where are you going baby?

Nova: I need to help Hazel pick songs to sing for tonight's show and get a shower before we leave.

Ryder: okay.

I watched as she put her clothes back on and walked out of my bedroom, I headed to the bathroom after picking out an outfit to wear for tonight's show before we headed to the place the concert was at.

I knew that Nova was probably focusing on what just happened and I didn't want her not to focus on that as she struggled playing a tune while we were on the tour bus rehearsing before we went on stage.

Hazel: focus Nova, this isn't amateur hour.

Nova: I'm sorry Hazel, I just...

Ryder: give her a fucking break Hazel.

Hazel: or what Ryder? She can't go on stage playing like that.

Ryder: just because you decided to take my sister's place doesn't mean shit to me, you're not the leader of this band and you never will be.

Hazel: oh screw you Ryder, I wouldn't be here if your sister didn't think I was ready for it.

Ryder: yeah right, you wish you could screw me and maybe you wouldn't be such a bitch!

Hazel: as if I would ever sleep with you, you're a dirty disgusting piece of trash and I don't know what Nova sees in you.

Ryder: oh fuck you Hazel.

Nova: you don't talk to him like that Hazel, you don't know the first thing about Ryder!

Hazel: and I have no interest in getting to know him, he's a dirty dog.

Ryder: that's it I'm out of here, good luck finding a new drummer Hazel.

Hazel: good cause this band doesn't need you.

Ryder: you coming Nova?

Nova: good luck finding new band members Hazel. wait up baby!

I felt her gently place her hand in mind while we walked away from the backstage area and left Hazel to fend for herself tonight since she made it clear that she didn't need us to be successful.