on the road

Nova's point of view

Two weeks passed since Riley told her brother and I that our first album was released, we were on the road with Andrew and his band since we worked for the same music company. I was laying next to Ryder while we were in bed watching a movie since we were headed to the next location for our concert.

Ryder: are you okay baby?

Nova: yeah, I just never dreamed that I would be in the same band with you. I used to be a fan of yours now I get to call you my boyfriend. I love you Ryder.

Ryder: I love you too Nova and I'm glad we get to travel together.

Nova: we should get some rest before the next show.

Ryder: good night baby.

Nova: good night.

I slowly got out of his bed and seen Riley and Andrew sitting in the back bed while he held her in his arms. I climbed into my bed and got some sleep before we got to the next city.

* the next day*

I was hanging out with Riley while we were looking for new clothes to wear for tonight's show.

Riley: this is cute, what do you think?

Nova: yeah, if you want to attract male attention. You should wear it for Andrew.

Riley: I don't know, he doesn't like it when I show too much skin, maybe you can wear it for Ryder.

Nova: do you think he'll like it?

Riley: only one way to find out.

She threw me the shirt and I placed it on my arm with the pair of skinny jeans and fishnet leggings that I was going to buy.

I seen a ear piercing station and decided to get an industrial piercing along with a tragus piercing while Riley continued looking for clothes to wear tonight.