out of the band

Ryder's point of view

I was hanging out with Tyler and Riley while we discussed what to do with Axel. I knew that my sister was heartbroken after finding out that Axel was cheating on her even though she acted like it didn't bother her but it was her way of coping with it.

Riley: I'm sorry for not believing you Ryder.

Ryder: I knew that you deserved to know about him cheating on you and I would never lie to you about that kind of thing. I want you to be happy Riley and I'm sorry it took a video to make you believe me.

Riley: I hope you forgive me for not believing you, I just never thought Axel would cheat on me but I guess it's for the best that I kick him out of the band to keep you and him from arguing with each other.

Tyler: you don't deserve being around him after what he did to you Riley, I say he gets the boot also...

Ryder: he deserves getting the boot, I don't want him around you anymore Riley and we can always find a replacement to take his place.

Riley: it's settled than, Ryder I will let you do the honors of giving him the boot whenever he gets here

Ryder: I really am sorry Riley, you deserve better than him.

Riley: thank you for looking out for me Ryder, you're a great baby brother.

Ryder: there's nothing I wouldn't do for you Riley, you being happy is the only thing that matters to me.

Riley: I love you bonehead...

Ryder: I love you too rebel...

I sat down beside her and felt her gently place her head on my shoulder while we discussed what songs to play when Axel come walking in the room we were in.

Axel: sorry I'm late guys, what did I miss?

Ryder: you're out of the band as of now.

Axel: you're joking right, babe please tell me this is a joke?

Riley: it's not a joke, we talked about it and we all agree that you're out.

Axel: you can't be serious, where are you going to find a replacement bass guitarist before the show starts tonight baby?

Riley: I'm not your "babe" or "baby" since you decided to cheat on me.

Axel: I didn't cheat on you...

Riley: I seen the video Axel, I know all about you having sex with her behind my back, you're out of the band and you and I aren't a couple anymore so take your guitar and just leave. I don't have anything else to say to you.

** Riley's point of view **

He quickly grabbed his guitar and stormed off. Ryder, Tyler and myself played without a bass guitarist even though the songs sounded horrible without a bass guitar, the crowd was still supportive. I spent the remaining time with Andrew even though I hardly spoke a word to him because I was still upset about the break up with Axel.

Andrew: you three did great tonight.

Riley: thank you Andrew, I'm glad you could make it to the show tonight but...

Andrew: I know it would've meant more having your ex there but maybe it's better if you moved on.

Riley: I guess I should have seen it coming and I'm sorry that you and I found out about our ex lovers were seeing each other through a video that my brother sent to you.

Andrew: what happened between them isn't your fault or mine. I seen us breaking up soon anyway.

I felt him place his arm around me and pull me close to him as I gently placed my head against his shoulder.

Andrew: it's for the best that Heather and Axel aren't our lovers anymore.

Riley: thank you for coming to the show tonight.

Andrew: you're welcome Riley, I enjoyed hearing you sing. You have a beautiful voice.

Riley: do you want to go get something to eat?

Andrew: sure, you choice of course.

Riley: I could go for a burger and onion rings.

Andrew: a burger it is...

We walked to a burger place and sat down and ate while we laughed about certain things, I was enjoying the time we spent together and the conversations we had. He walked with me to my dorm room like before and I quietly closed the door after he left, I got a quick shower before climbing in bed and fell asleep shortly after.