amnesia ( pt. 2 )

Ryder's point of view

After I walked out of the room Riley was in, I approached Andrew he had been waiting to hear something about Riley.

Andrew: how is she doing?

Ryder: she's good despite having a broken leg and scar over her eye, the nurse said she will make a full recovery but she does have amnesia. I just wish I knew what happened before she got into a car accident.

Andrew: it was my fault, she was upset seeing my ex girlfriend sitting on top of me. I never wanted it to happen, I know that I messed up and I hope Riley can forgive me for what happened.

Ryder: do you still have feelings for your ex?

Andrew: no, I love Riley. I never intended to hurt her, my ex said she wanted to apologize for hurting me and the next thing I know she was pushing me on the bed and sitting on my lap and Riley walked into the room and seen her kissing me.

Ryder: you can come back with me later if you want to see her, the nurse just gave her some pain medication so she'll be asleep for awhile. I know that it will mean alot to her if she sees you even though she won't remember seeing you and your ex being alone, just don't mention it and I won't tell her about your ex kissing you earlier.

Andrew: what if she does remember?

Ryder: she'll remember you from college but not what happened tonight, she has amnesia Andrew. It's better if you didn't let your ex be alone with you again if Riley means that much to you, I don't want to see you and her break up because she's going to need you once she's released from here.

We headed back to the hotel room and I seen Nova pacing back and forth, I knew she was worried about Riley ever since she heard about the wreck she was in.

Ryder: hey baby.

Nova: hey, how is she doing?

Ryder: she's going to be fine, she suffered a broken leg and a cut over her eye. The nurse says it will leave a scar from the stitches but she'll make a full recovery and she has amnesia.

Nova: so she won't remember me or anyone else she recently met?

Ryder: there's a possibility that she won't remember you or being Andrew's girlfriend but she will eventually get her memory back with helping her remember those things.

I pulled her close to me after she started crying.

Ryder: everything is going to be okay baby.

Nova: I was so scared that it killed her.

Ryder: I know baby, I was scared too but I promise that she's fine.

After several minutes of holding her while she cried, she fell asleep in my arms so I carried her to her bed so she could sleep and I decided to do the same thing.