forgiveness

Riley's point of view

Two days passed since I last seen him, I didn't know what else to do now that our relationship was on hold. I was in pain physically and emotionally, my heart was broken and my leg was in excruciating pain and I had no way of doing the things I needed to do since Andrew left me here alone.

I grabbed my phone and called my brother since he didn't live far from here, he got here as quickly as possible and I seen him walking inside twenty minutes after I called him, I felt him place his arms around me and helped me get into the wheelchair and that's when I heard Andrew say something.

Andrew: what's going on Riley?

Riley: nothing, Ryder was helping me since you were gone.

Ryder: do you need me to do anything else for you before I go Riley?

Riley: no, go enjoy your time with Nova and thank you for coming to help me.

Ryder: alright, call if you need anything else weirdo.

Riley: good night bonehead...

Ryder: good night rebel...

I watched as he closed the door behind him while Andrew placed his dirty clothes in the washing machine.

Riley: so do you plan on staying or leaving again?

Andrew: that depends...

Riley: on what?

Andrew: on whether or not you're still upset with me.

Riley: I watched my boyfriend locking lips with the very person who cheated with my ex, how do you expect me to react?

Andrew: I know what you saw looked bad but I never wanted it to happen Riley, she come onto me and forced that kiss on me. I am sorry for hurting you, I don't love her anymore alright? I want you, I love you and I always will.

Riley: I'm sorry Andrew, I should have heard what you had to say and I wouldn't be the way I am now.

Andrew: I blame myself for you getting hurt, do you forgive me?

Riley: I forgive you and I'm sorry for accusing you for wanting her, I love you.

I felt him gently grab my hand after he sat down beside me.

Andrew: it's going to be okay baby, we will get through this together.

Riley: I love you baby.

Andrew: I love you too.

I felt him gently pick me up and carried me to the bathroom and ran me bath after helping me pull my shorts off of my legs after I wrapped the towel around my body after I took my shirt off, I knew that he was probably frustrated since I told him that I wanted to wait until after I got married to give myself to the guy I would be spending the rest of my life with even though I was thirty years old now.

I watched as he helped me into the tub after I removed the towel away from my body, I felt weird about letting him see me naked since he was the first guy to see me that way but he didn't make a big deal about it as he helped me get cleaned up before we ate dinner and went to bed for the night.

I felt his warm body against mine while I laid in his arms, I felt a sense of safety whenever we were this way almost as if I was home, he was my best friend and I never wanted to lose him.

Riley: I love you baby.

Andrew: I love you too princess.

I felt him gently kiss me on my forehead after giving me a pain reliever and I slowly fell asleep listening to the sound of his voice as he softly sung to me.

Andrew: good night baby, sleep well.

Riley: good night...