Just starting

Anya's mind was messed up after listening to all this but somewhat this all made sense and she was not sure what to do but one thing she was sure of was that she do wanted revenge. After processing everything and taking her time she replied

" Yes , I will" she said and was about to say something but that voice stopped her " I know what you want to ask. Just have patience time will give you all your answers. We will attack once you get your answers" with those words the cave started becoming darker and darker. Vansh held out a torch and made their way out of the cave.

As soon as she came out of the cave a branch came from a tree and lifted Anya up tying her with the twigs.

" Zoya stop it" Vansh shouted over which that branch let Anya go but she fell on the ground.

Anya didn't show any single emotion on her face neither pain nor confusion.

" Who is this now" Anya questioned Vansh while he indicated toward a tree.

A girl probably 11 or 12 was coming toward them. Her face shining like diamond, her walk speaking confidence while her eyes shouting mischief. She was wearing a crown of wood and flowers while a strong forest fragrance hit Anya's nose. Her green eyes and brown hairs making her a special child.

" I am Zoya" that small girl said while giving her hand to Anya

" I am Zoya" that small girl said while giving her hand to Anya. She did accept her hand as she didn't want to add a small cute girl in the list of her enemies.

" Anya, Anya Verma" she said once she stood on her feet.

" Is she with us" Zoya questioned Vansh over which he noded and that girl jumped with joy.

" Yaaa, now I can take her to a tour" Zoya said holding Anya's hand and dragging her. Anya just walked along her as she didn't consider a 12 year old cute girl who probably can control nature any danger.

" Which power do you own" she questioned but Anya was having no anwer to her question.

" Nevermind even I didn't know about my power till last year. " Zoya said with a cute gummy smile on her face.

Anya felt really comfortable with her as her coldness melted with her smile. This was the first time she got comfortable with someone this soon.

" Your parents allowed you to roam freely in this jungle" Anya asked.

Zoya's smile faded soon as sadness engulfed her " I am an orphan" she actually mumured but Anya heard her.

" Ohh, I am sorry" she said and Zoya smiled back.

" I live with my grandmother in this jungle. We are having a small hut there. "

" Don't you go to school"

" I do . That government school at the boundary of the village is my school. It hardly have many students but that's good for me as people consider me a witch because of my eyes" Zoya smiled again and Anya noticed her eyes are green.

" Guess what, I am considered as one too because of my behaviour" Anya said and both chuckled.

This girl Zoya brought out the side of Anya which is unknown to her also. The first time she smiled without any worry.

She headed Anya toward the end of the cliff while a strong breeze hit Anya. A long beautiful waterfall was coming from the other end of the mountain while a river was flowing from there. Although Anya had visited this forest many times but she had never seen this view. It felt like a hidden treasure.

" It's beautiful right" Zoya said.

" You are well aware of this place right" Anya asked.

" Yes, I have seen you many times as well" she said.

After spending a good time there relaxing herself, mending her thoughts with nature, Anya was coming back to her home through the jungle accompanied by Zoya.

" Another guest" a voice came from a distance and Zoya hid behind Anya.

Do these creeps have any idea they are the guests in Zoya's home.

Anya smirked on that voice.

Soon ' the creeps ' were standing in front of Anya with their signature smirk on there faces.

" Who is she" Aaransh asked in really calm voice.

" She is my friend " Anya replied.

" I see, you are making a lot of new friends now a days" Aarav said while coming toward them.

" Any problem" she asked.

" Don't you know this place is dangerous for kids " Rahul said.

This time both Anya and Zoya smirked and Zoya finally faced them.

" She is a element controller " Aaransh said while zoya was shocked by the fact how he knows her.

" An element controller, she's a kid " Rahul said and Zoya got damn angry as she glared at a tree near them and soon Rahul was in mid-air. Everyone present there got alert and Rahul moved his hands to reveal water coming out of the ground. The water charged upon Zoya but Anya came in between and got spalshed by the water hard on her face.

" Just stop it " Anya shouted in anger while Rahul got dropped on the ground.

" They are gifteds " Zoya asked.

" They are just creeps " Anya said grinting her teeth while leaving the place.

" Don't forget our eyes are still on you " Aarav shouted and Anya glared him.

" Don't worry I will take them out soon " she said and left while all of them were more than happy today.

" This is the first time someone threw attitude on her face " Aadit broke out laughing.

" I would have enjoyed more if it was not for that kid " Aarav said while leaving.

_______________________

" Zoya, it's my birthday tomorrow would you like to come " Anya asked with a smile on her face.

" Offcourse I will " Zoya said and left bouncing.

" Am I not invited " Vansh asked Anya out of nowhere.

" Not really " Anya replied coming back to her icy form.

" Don't you think you are more than rude " he said

" Ohh com'm it was just the starting darling......."