this place is dangerous

" My home" she asked with a frown to them.

" Is there any problem " Aarav asked

" Who decided that it will be my home "

" Majority wins madam, now give us your address " she gave a killer look to them while giving them her address .

Time skip
"Why didn't you wanted us to be at your home" Aaransh asked Anya on their way back to home.

" I heard vampires get out of control around human blood that's why" she said humorously but that made them serious.

" So you are afraid that we will discover who you are" Aarav counter attacked on her.

" I wish I was so that I can kill you" Anya replied which made the whole group of creeps laugh.

" Ok then will see you Miss vampire" Aaransh said while leaving.

" Anu, we will be visiting some of our relatives, be alert don't open the doors and be safe. We will be back till night. " Anya's grandma said while leaving with the whole family. Anya just noded and left.

" Good evening madam can we come in" Aaransh asked accompanied by Aarav.

" You are already in sir" she said in her cold tone while leaving for the sofa in hall.

" What are your plans to win this project, I mean what is the topic which you will be highlighting" Aarav asked straight to the point.

" The topic is myth or truth right so the best topic will be the story of mystical creatures of Sagarnagar" she said with a evilish smile on her face. But the guys become a bit alert.

" What about that" Aaransh asked

" People believe these stories are myths but we can prove them true. " She said which tensed the weather even more.

" How will you prove your theories true" Aarav asked.

" Well I am having some proofs which I will reveal to you soon but before that I want to know something"

" Go on" they said

" You are natives of Sagar Nagar right " she asked

" I am not but he is " Aarav said looking at Aaransh.

" Is there anything you know about those stories " she asked intentionally.

" No " he replied straight diverting the topic" can I have some water " Anya left to bring water

" Be aware she knows something " Aarav said to Aaransh.

" I wish I new everything but unfortunately I only knew something " she said handing a glass of water to Aaransh.

" Ok then I want you people to......" Anya was about to complete her sentence when Aaransh fell on the ground. " WTF man what happened to him, wake him up " Anya exclaimed but was shocked to see no reaction from Aarav as he stood there still.
In a while Aaransh woke up and said

" We have to leave" he immediately left saying this with Aarav which made Anya a bit angry.

" Was he just acting or is there something else" she asked herself while closing the door of her house.

" What was it" Aarav asked from Aaransh who was tensed sweating and trembling like hell.

" I saw some people with those powers destroying everything" he said

" What you mean? Should we inform Aadit's father" Aarav asked.

" I don't know , this can be false as well"