Anya's boyfriend

Rahul said pointing towards the drawing notebook lying there. Anya 's mind started reminding everything she had drawn in that book. She was shocked, tensed, stressed and tired of this shit at the same time.

" What about this? Can't I even draw now" she said and this time her face was filled with millions of emotions.

They became shocked after seeing this side of Anya but today their concern was something else. They were determined to know everything and she was determined to reveal nothing.

" You can, you can do anything you want until or unless that involve us" Rahul said grinting his teeth.

Did I harmed any of you

She heard a voice and replied the same which added fuel to the fire ignited their.

Aarav clenched his jaw while moving toward Anya. She didn't move from her place which resulted in him holding her shoulders and shaking her " What are your plans huh, whose dead body was drawn their and what the hell was that quarers sign doing there, just fucking tell me"

He shouted on her but this time she didn't finched. She remembered the word quarer and linked the points resulting in the answer of their anger. She glared at his hands which were on her shoulders and move back to remove them from their while answering

" I don't own any fucking plan neither I know the meaning of that sign or quarer and even if I know any of these why should I tell you huh, who are you to know anything " she said while anger was dripping from her face.

All of them gathered while asking for one last time -" Why are you drawing all of these? , why are you so curious to know everything " Aaransh asked in a really pleasant tone which Anya understood as well but she didn't reveal the whole truth

" I am curious to know everything and that is the only way through which I keep myself engaged. I do draw everything because I love to that's my entertainment " she answered, her voice was calm and relaxed which made her words more believable.

" What about that sign " Aarav asked

Don't reveal the truth

She heard that voice again but she knew that at this moment she can't lie anymore.

" I saw that on Vadit's deadbody " as soon as she answered her body started contracting. She felt like someone was draining blood from her body. She was feeling dizzy and uncomfortable at the same time and this all was visible on her face as she was turning pale.

" What happened " Aaransh asked looking at her struggling to stand.

I told you to lie right

She heard that voice again but this time the voice was angry and was getting pleasure by torturing her. She wanted to scream but all she did was to fall on the ground holding her head.

" Hey....what... what's happening.... what's going on " all of them became assertive after looking at her miserable condition when they heard her mumbling

" I am sorry .... sorry" she closed her eyes and fainted with those words. They immediately hold her and carried her to the bed.

" What was this" Aadit asked his friends who were staring at Anya's sleepy figure .

" We should leave now" Rahul said

" Her family know we came here and if they saw her like this they can do anything..." Aarav said.

" How long we will wait. We don't have any idea what happened to her, neither we know how will she wake up" Aaransh said with a tensed face.

"And there is no need to worry about all this. Remember what Aaransh saw, we all know she is one among the gifteds and Ansh (Aaransh) had seen some gifted people destroying everything just after she arrived in this village " Rahul said while concern was visible on his face.

" What if she is not the one among the destroyers and can help us. I never saw her destroying anything " Aaransh argued

" Haven't you seen her killing that quarer " Rahul said

" Ok just stop it. We have to take her to Mr. Chaudhary. It can be because of her powers " Aarav said

" How will we take her without coming in anyone's eyes especially her brother " Aadit asked

" Through the balcony " Aaransh said which resulted in everyone glaring him.

" ..nice idea..." Said Aarav" Aadit and Rahul will stay here and handle if someone came in her room. Me and Aaransh will take her to Mr. Chaudhary.

" Ok"

" No way"

Aadit and Rahul said at once but Aarav and Aaransh didn't wait for their answer. They directly went to Anya. Aarav carried her on his back carefully while jumping off the balcony. Aaransh followed him through a rope.

" Are they even serious" Rahul said massaging his head just when they heard a knock on the door.

" Fuck "

" No way "

Rahul and Aadit said at once while sweating in fear.

" Now what " Aadit asked while forwarding towards the door.

" ....ahh...open it " he said in an irritated tone while cursing Aarav and Aaransh under his breath.

" Where's Anya " Aadarsh asked as soon as the door opened.

" Bathroom " Rahul shouted out earning a frown from Aadit and Aadarsh.

" And what about that blood sucker " he asked. Rahul wondered a bit but understood what he meant.

" He and Aaransh has gone to take some accessories " Aadit said without any flaw.

Aadarsh looked at them with suspicious while going towards the bathroom.

" Anya are you here " Aadarsh asked knocking at the door. While Rahul and Aadit panicked looking at him. They knew they are at the verge to get caught.

" Aadarsh sir " Rahul literally shouted his lungs out which made the other two finch.

" What happened man " Aadarsh asked placing his hand on his chest to calm his heart beat.

" ...ac.. actually I wanted to tell you something " Rahul said while running his mind to form a lie.

" I will talk to you later. Let me talk to Anya first " he said moving towards the door again. This time Aadit realised they will get caught and to cover up he said..

"....ahh....Aarav is Anya's boyfriend....."