At your home

" Not really nice to meet you, anyways I want something from you"

" Your attitude didn't changed even after knowing who I am, tell me what can I do for you miss Verma " he asked

" I want to know about those mystical creatures " she went on straight to the point

" And why should I tell you "

" No need to tell just give me those manuscripts " she said

" Why should I miss rude "

" Why shouldn't "

" If you want that book then answer me - I speak without mouth and hear without ear
I have no body but I come alive with wind. What am I " he asked. Anya thought for a second and said

" Echo" her face was as usual calm but this time she showed a bit of excitement while answering.

" Hm..you are quiet smart, come with me" He headed towards a hut and came out with an old fragile manuscripts. " Here you go"

" Thank you sir" she said while leaving. On her way she took a different path today which followed the dense jungle. She wanted to visit that hut in which the creeps had kept her but to her misery she had lost her way.

" There's a guest today" a voice came from her behind . " I prefer calling her a prey " another guy standing behind the first one said.

" But I prefer hunting people like you " Anya said.

" Ohh sharp tongue right " the guy said while coming toward Anya. She didn't moved from her position which made the guy come even more closer.

" Can you please move aside " she asked

" No " he said and started laughing along with his friends.

" Then suffer darling" she said and kicked his sensitive part hard which made him cry in pain, the other guy who was watching this whole scene charged upon her just when he stopped hearing a voice.

" Don't you think you are in our territory" a firm voice came like a warning which made the guy stop and leave immediately carrying his friend.

" My question is from you as well girl" the four creeps came toward her asking.

" I don't consider this territory as yours this village is ours and so this forest is" she said with the rude face.

" Ok ma'am, but what are you doing here, I don't think this area is safe for a soft girl like you " Aaransh said with the giggling of his friends.

" Do you want to know how soft I am " she said which made Aaransh frown a bit

" He had already seen that twice " Aadit said teasing him

" Well and good " she said while leaving.

" That side will lead you to the end of cliff "
Aarav said smirking knowing she had lost her way. She immediately changed her direction and left without looking behind.

" Rahul I agree she punched you but you can talk " Aadit said to Rahul who remained silent all the time.

" She can destroy your generations as well man so shut up " he said while leaving with his friends.

Time skip

" Where were you" Anya's mother asked to her which she ignored" I hope you remember we are not in town anymore there are thousands of danger roaming in this village and you can be harmed. "

" Am I, no right so please save this energy mom and waste it some other day when I leave home permanently if dad didn't show up soon"

" Anya, why are you so rude towards me "

" I am not,this is the way I behave and you know that " she said leaving her mom alone it the hall

This book is really old mam, she thought to herself placing the book on her table ready to jump in that story.

40 years ago from 15th century there were only 7 families who lived in sagarnagar

40 years ago from 15th century there were only 7 families who lived in sagarnagar. They were deep follower of god and wanted to live peacefully here away from everyone but their wish didn't came true. The quarers attacked on them to increase their territory but those families refused to leave their land but quarars started killing their children. Then the almighty came and granted those seven families seven boons -the power to control the elements of earth , the powers which can destroy everything and create again. Those families fighted with the quarers and defeated them. They bowed to protect their region and god showered them with blessings granting those powers permanently to them. From that time this village was never invaded by anyone nor did anyone tried to mess with the villagers. The village kept on expanding, some came in search of a place to live while others were the natives.

At present after 40 years no one knows who own those powers but one thing everybody is sure about is that the protectors will come whenever required and will save us.

Other page of the book were torn away which made Anya grint her teeth in anger.
What these powers would have been if they are the elements then fire water air and nature these are only four. She thought to herself investigating further. Maybe a wolf or vampire would have been the others but one is still left . Ahh I will become crazy now. She thought and closed the book ready to sleep.

Next day

" Good morning class hope you all are doing well" sharma mam asked from her class while gathering some papers from her desk.

" Well if you are not then I don't care you are supposed to complete this assignment handed over to you in groups and make sure you win because the winners will get a book ' history of Sagar nagar 'for free "

" Who the hell want this old boring book " the class started mummering to each other while the teacher tried to calm them all.

" Everyone is supposed to complete their work either the punishment is ready as well you are having a week to complete your project and the topic is ' myths and truth' "

" This topic is much more boring then the prize " Caira said to Arya while chuckling but Anya was the most interested one in this topic.

" Your groups are - Maira Rahul and Innayat this is G1
Arya Aadit and Rishi - G2
Anya Aaransh and Aarav - G3 " the teacher was deciding the groups while a frown appeared on Anya's face knowing about her group members who were looking at her like they will eat her alive if got a chance.

" Hello partner " Aaransh said to Anya who was sitting beside her.

" I want to win this project so better you be serious " she warned him while Aarav who was sitting with Aaransh smirked.

" Ok then will meet you at your home in the evening...."