A death

"Telekinesis."

" What about the seventh one" she asked.

" No one knows. Even the oldest person don't know. It is believed that the person who owned those powers left immediately after the war with quarers and never returned" Aaransh answered like an obedient child.

" Why are you answering her like a child" Rahul asked him in a really pissed off tone. Aaransh didn't replied but Aadit did " probably he li...." He was about to say but stopped after getting a hard punch from Aaransh.

Rahul didn't paid any attention to their shit and questioned Anya " I hope this was not the reason you came her"

" Actually it is" she said intentionally knowing it will irritate him even more.

" And why the hell are you so desperate to know" he asked slightly raising his voice.

" You don't know, I thought your soothsayer have seen everything" she said pointing towards Aaransh. everyone remained silent while staring each other and finally Anya broke the silence.

" Ok then bye bye. I hope I will never see you " she said with a fake smile on her face while leaving. Just after she left Rahul kind of ordered Aarav to leave but he did that before saying.

" Why are we supposed to protect her " Aadit asked looking at Rahul and Aaransh.

" She can be beneficial for us " Rahul said while looking towards Aaransh. Meanwhile Aaransh remembered what he saw few days ago when he fainted.

A damm angry Anya whose eyes were emitting blue light was killing some quarers with her bare hands just by moving them. Her whole body was glowing in the same blue light and she looked like the goddess of destruction.

 Her whole body was glowing in the same blue light and she looked like the goddess of destruction

______________

" Why the hell you follow me like this by jumping from trees" she asked stopping in between the jungle looking straight.

Suddenly Aarav jumped from a tree in front of her " how do you know I am here" he asked in a cold tone with a smirk on his face.

" Your scent" she said and continued walking.

" Do I smell that good" he asked

" Worse. I hate the smell of rotten wood" she said without turning her face to see him.

" Well you identified right" he said and walked along with her with his hands in his pocket.

" I hope I don't scare you anymore" he asked intentionally.

" You never did" she said.

" Oh really. " He asked being wordless.

" Are you from India" her curiosity once again overpowered her and she asked.

" Yes. Why" he asked.

" I mean vampires don't sound like Indian thing. " She said but Aarav was searching for one thing - emotions on her face.

" They aren't as much as I know. My father once visited US and when he returned he was not a normal human. Then he turned my mother and I eventually was born with these vampire traits " he said.

She remained silent after getting answers of her questions and the journey passed in silence. She reached her home and slept with a burden in her head.

_____________

" Anya please wear this " Aadarsh said handling her a artificial necklace.

" I don't think  rukmini wore so much of jewellery " she said standing up from the chair she was sitting on in a tent behind the stage.

" You haven't seen her right so wear this rather your book is waiting to get burnt. " He said earning a punch from her on his back while wearing that necklace. He just chuckled and went outside.

He was supervising the whole programme. There was almost 1000 of people gathered including the creeps as the sarpanch of village was really close to their head Mr Chaudhary and have always tried to integrate them with the rest of village. Stage was all ready along with Krishna and Radha.
Finally the function started with Radha Krishna entry who danced really well. But the problem which was tickling Aadarsh was his sister. He knew she is an emotionless girl and that was the real problem. Finally Anya entered and suddenly the whole environment became silent.

Everyone was so mesmerized to see this view in front of them.

Anya was wearing an amazing beautiful pink dress with jewellery. Her brownish black hairs were tied in a loose braid. Her brown orbs were sparkling the royality she owns. Her lips tied in a plain smile which no doubt was forced. Everyone was shocked but all who knew her were more than shocked.

No one have seen her wearing such colours

No one have seen her wearing such colours. She always used to wear dark and classy clothes but today she was shining different. The thing which caught their attention was that she was smiling although forced but she smiled.
Girls were getting jealous, elders calling her goddess while boys were no doubt drooling over her.

She didn't paid attention to anyone and directly headed towards her performance. She was performing her steps with an emotionless face but no one actually cared as her beauty was enough for them.

" Is she for real" Aadit who was standing a bit far away from the crowd asked.

" She is" Aaransh said while eyeing her. Everyone was doing the same thing and this time even Rahul was shocked.

" I must say she is damm hot" Aadit said

" Do you want to get burnt" a voice came from behind which made the creeps to turn their face just to encounter Aadarsh standing there with his hands crossed on his chest.

" Who are you" Aarav asked like he will kill him.

" Her protector" he said and directly headed towards them.

" I don't think  she need any protector" Rahul said while eyeing Aadarsh. He no doubt is a well built man with good physique but not enough for one holding unknown powers.

" Do you even know her" aadarsh asked leaning towards Rahul face but everyone attention was turned towards the stage where everyone was cheering for the performance and now it was the time for dahihandi (Indian rituals) . Aadarsh directly headed toward there for management while the boys were eyeing his disappearing figure.

He directly went towards Anya and hugged her while heading her to backstage.

Suddenly a loud voice came which made everyone to run towards the ground.

A dead figure Directly landed on the ground from sky with a thud sound........