Yes or no

I know you all assumed it to be Anya who is called on stage but sorry , it's Maira

Maira stepped forward to dance with him while Anya was glaring him like an owl.

" Ok guys I hope you have learnt these basic steps now it's your turn, pair up fast" Vansh ordered and Maira came to Anya who was still glaring Vansh.

" Hey listen should I ask Rahul" Maira asked from Anya breaking her glaring game.

" You know what you should so that you enter into reality and know what that bastard really is" with those words she left the room heading toward the classroom.

" ...hey.. Rahul" Maira greeted him but he maintained a poker face while raising his eyebrows.

" I...I am Maira"

" So" he opened his mouth filled with rudeness.

" Actually I wanted you to be my dance partner if you don't mind" she said while her cheeks turned pink. Aadit and Aaransh tried there best to control their laughter while Aarav was just smirking.

Rahul remained silent for a while then eyed Maira from head to toe and replied " NO"

That actually seemed like a great insult to Maira as she quickly ran away from there holding back her tears.

" That's too rude bro. There is a proper way to reject any such offer but not like this man. I bet she is hurt" Aadit commented

" I am mine before anyone else claims me especially girls" Rahul said and walked out as if it's normal.

___________________________

Anya was walking in the corridor when someone pulled her from sideway and in reflex Anya punched him hard on his nose as his nose started bleeding.

" Oouch" Vansh shouted due to the sudden pain which engulfed him.

" You deserve that" Anya said while standing in her signature pose - cross folded hands on chest.

" Why....I just came for my answer" he defended himself.

" By being a choreographer" she actually questioned

" Well that's my profession" Vansh said while hoping Anya to be shocked as he is unaware about Anya being a emotionless human.

" That's weird.... anyways what did you decide" he asked

" It's a yes if you tell me everything" she said over which Vansh smiled ear to ear.

" Ok then meet me in the Evening. There's someone who wants to meet you and tell you everything by himself. "

Anya just noded and headed towards her classroom hoping to find no one there. But to her misery the creeps were already present there.

" Look who's here" Aadit shouted after seeing Anya.

" Your death" Anya replied and was about to leave to find some lone place but stopped after seeing smoke coming from the dustbin near the corner.

" What's that" Rahul asked and everyone headed toward the dustbin just to witness some pictures and letters half burnt there.

" Hey why do these photos seem like Rahul's" Aaransh pointed out and he was actually correct as one of the photo had his face visible.

" Who did this" Aarav questioned

" Very nice Rahul, turning your lovers into enemies" Anya said while smirking " you can be in trouble be aware".

" It's Maira" Aaransh said.

" Stop reading my mind" Anya shouted at him. He just made an innocent face.

" All she can do is burn my beautiful pictures, nothing else" Rahul commented smirking.

" A woman burning in revenge can evaporate the water just by a glare" Anya said smirking and left while the creeps were staring at her disappearing figure.

_______________________

" What the fucking hell" Anya shouted as soon as she realised she was floating in mid-air with Vansh holding her.

" Someone is scared" Vansh said while smirking. Anya just glared him and after a while she was standing in front of a mountain.

" I hope I will not be talking to the mountain" he just smirked and waited. After a while a big rock moved from the front of the mountain revealing a cave or something.

" Don't be scared darling " Vansh whispered in her ears but she is The Anya Verma. She walked past him leading the way as if she owns the place.

Vansh was too startled to say anything as all he did was to move behind her while staring her like an own.

Soon they stopped near the edge of the rock over which they were walking.

" Finally, Vidyut is here " a male voice came addressing Anya as Vidyut her grandfather. Anya's facial expressions never changed as the voice got dark and intense.

" You are mistaken she is Anya " Vansh said but was stopped by that voice

" Shhhhhh....I know who she is. Anya - granddaughter of Vidyut Verma and the sole owner of many mysterious powers. I...I know the reason as well why you came here. You want to know about your family 's past right, you want to know about your powers, you don't care about any of us,all you want is yourself " the voice said with a lot of desperation.

" If you know everything about me then tell me what I want to know " Anya exclaimed.

" We are raising an army against those two gifteds and their friends. "

" Why?"

" That village, that village is the basic of all this, that village is having something we own but those people will never let us take it. The only way left is war. "

" Who are you? And what is the thing "

" I know those gifteds would surely have told you a fake story or Vadit have given you some information but that's not the truth. "

" Why should I believe you and not them "

" I own many proofs " that voice said.

" I am a quarer whose home was destroyed by those gifteds. We used to live peacefully but they snatched our land from us and made us abandoned " it felt like that voice broke out crying" I want my land back, I want my home, my people and that's why I want you people to help me "

" Why do you think I will help you without even looking at your face "

" Cause you want revenge as well - the revenge of Vidyut's death whom those gifteds killed just because he was helping quarers to live a peaceful life " the voice was crying.

" Common tell me will you help me, will you help me get my home back......."