Join us

" Well yes... that's why I am here" he said

" But how is this possible when blood is not there" she said and stopped at her place.

" What" Aarav asked

" My brother is there and I am about to tell him we broke up so you shouldn't be here" she said with her cold face and suddenly an emptiness lurked in the ground. Aarav was liking her questioning and curious nature which was gone.

She left before saying anything else and even Aarav realised she is just an ordinary emotionless bitch who don't give a fuck about others.

Right now Anya was sitting in her balcony searching her new theory which she got with Vansh's arrival. This is what her nature is - curious and always ready for challanges.

She knows human psychology and to some extent tries to raise above it.

" Don't you need this book anymore" Aadarsh asked her holding the book she got from Mrs Sharma. That book hardly had any info as everything written was in hyperbole.

" I don't"

" Why, I have seen you working for that project so much and the prize is of no use" he asked

" People loose interest in things they get" she replied and left for sleeping.
_________________
" Hey Anya, have you heard about the new choreographer coming to our school" Maira asked Anya who was sitting alone doing her work.

" Choreographer?"

" Yaa, its for the celebration of children day. This school always throw a big function at that day with dance performance, prize distribution, and a lot more " Maria's excitement made Anya a big disgusted.

" Ok"

" Ok, seriously. This is all you think. Aren't you excited, we will be dancing enjoying everything. We can even pair up with.. someone we want" Maira said and her tone changing from surprise and anger to calmness.

" See I am having no interest in this shit so don't expect me to react like you" she said in her chilling cold tone.

" Well what all can I even expect" Maira said while getting ready to walk out.

" Exactly, don't expect from Rahul as well" she said knowing about Maira's crush on Rahul but she was well aware about him. He is not a playboy or something, he is just interested in himself.

" What you mean, will he not be coming" she asked after getting this new info.

" Ask from him" Anya said while pointing towards Rahul and his gang coming with her eyes.

" I can't. He don't even know if I exist or not" Maira said as sadness was visible on her face.

" I am advising you change your crush, this one is already crushed girl" Anya said while leaving the classroom and heading toward the library to get some silence. She knew what Rahul was he was kind of self obsessed and girls really don't matter for him.

" Hello again" Anya heard the same intense yet naughty voice again.

She turned her head to face Vansh again. He was looking at her up and down but his gummy smile was covering up him intentions with elegance.

" You here"

" Well I came to meet you" he said while coming toward her. She didn't move at all as she considered it as a weakness.

" Well, I am not interested in listening your pick up lines at all. If there is something you really want to say then I am here rather bye bye"

" Ok ok. Meet me near the village well after school" he almost muttered in her ear and left. Anya knew there's something big waiting for her but right now she just wanted peace so she took her seat in the library. This library hardly had any student studying as most were busy in fulfilling their desires. Even the librarian don't sit here allowing access to some bunch of mindless creatures to fuck up their life. she just took a table near a window away from everyone and opened her sketchbook.

" Who was he?" A sudden voice made Anya finch which she covered up flawlessly and glared in the direction of that voice.

" None of your business " Anya replied to Aarav who was standing in front of her with his hands in his pocket and face in trash according to Anya.

" You don't know what all my business is " he said and Anya started looking at her watch.
Aarav questioned with his eyebrows over which Anya answered

" Just waiting for that fictional sound effect. This dialogue will get really hit man " Aarav clenched his jaws in irritation while coming toward her over which she backed off her chair on two legs.

" Can't you boys talk while maintaining a safe distance" she said without leaving her cold tone.

" Girls like you don't listen in that way" he defended himself while leaning near her face.

" Cause people like you are no one for us to listen to" she said while sending daggers from her eyes as if she will kill him.

" Ok then don't tell me but remember my eyes are on you" he said backing off over which Anya dropped the chair on its four feet causing a loud sound.

" What if I take them. I don't like such black eyes you look like a demon" she said in sarcasm as if she is enjoying this word battle.

"I am" he said before leaving but stop midway and came to her again " that 15 schools in 12 years was a lie right" he said while smirking and he was right, it was a lie which she said in order to remain alone as she didn't want people to approach her.

Although she was impressed that he figured out but she maintained her cold elegance and didn't say anything. Aarav just smirked and left as if he won the battle by suprising her but dropped the book he was holding causing a sound again.

To this a really irritated voice came out of nowhere " its a library"

" Exactly" both of them shouted and engaged themselves in their work.
___________________

Anya was already standing near the well waiting for Vansh as she is curious and not to forget her doubt on him being a quarer.

" I thought you will not come" she heard his voice and turned to that direction.

" I am beyond your thinking. So please tell me what you want or else I am having a lot more important work. " She said crossing her arms and placing them on her chest.

" This is the reason I am attracted towards you - your attitude" he said while acting like he is dying. She didn't say anything as she was waiting for him to tell the reason for calling her.

" I want you to join us ...."