a mental problem

" who is she Aarav" Mr Chaudhary asked as soon as he saw Aarav carrying Anya on his back along with Aaransh.

" I think we should treat her first" Aaransh said over which Mr. Chaudhary nodded and headed towards Aarav house. He made Anya lean on the sofa while calling his mom.

" Mom" he called when his mother came out of the kitchen. Although she was a mother but she was more than beautiful . Her hairs were tied in a bun while she was wearing a saree and to add fun Mr. Chaudhary's eyes sparkled after seeing at her.

" Hello Mrs. Rashi" Aaransh and Mr. Chaudhary said at once but with really different tones. She just nodded and diverted her attention toward her son.

" Mom, we need your help" Aarav said turning his gaze toward Anya.

" She, again. What happened this time" his mother asked running toward the sofa.

" She is Anya, the one we were talking about, gifted one" Aaransh whispered in Mr. Chaudhary's ear and he got attentive after listening to him as he turned his mischievous gaze from Rashi to Anya.

" It seems a mental problem, everything else is normal" Rashi said after examining Anya.

" Can we treat her" Aarav asked.

" We can if Mr. Chaudhary allows us to take those medicines" she said looking toward him. Everyone turned their gaze towards him as well.

" Fine, just because she can help us I will " he said going away.

________________Meanwhile___________________

".....he..he is right, they both are dating from a month" Rahul said making their lie stronger while Aadarsh was in shock.

" Yes...Anya had told him about her love with flowers, drawing etc as well" this point made Aadarsh believe on their lie as he knew about Anya's obsession with flowers and drawing.

" Who could have imagined that emotionless monkey will fall in love as well" Aadarsh mumbled while his face expressions didn't changed and shock was visible.

" Even we didn't believe brother but it's the truth" Aadit said with a sad face " she could have got a more handsome boyfriend as well" he said touching his face over while Aadarsh glared at him with a sad face.

We have to continue this drama. Rahul told Aadit with his expressions when they started making fake stories to engage Aadarsh in them.

On the other hand Rashi had given Anya some sort of homemade medicines and slowly her face had gained the normal colour which had turned pale.

" I got a message from Rahul we have to hurry" Aaransh informed Aarav and they turned toward Anya who was sleeping peacefully. Suddenly they saw some movement in her

" Good morning mam" Aarav said in sarcasm. Anya wake up holding her head and examined her surrounding.

" I am here again" she shouted after realising where she was.

" Yes, you are here again now come we have to reach to your home soon" Aaransh said

In the mean time Anya reminded what happened before she fainted.

" What had happened to me " she asked

" Just some mental disorder " Aarav said putting his hands in his pants pocket. While Anya just ignored him and looked towards Aaransh

" Do you know which power you own " she saw a man in his mid forties coming from the door along with a really beautiful and elegant woman.

" ...n..no I don't " she said turning her head away.

"Oh I see . By the way what's your father's name" he asked her enquiring further.

" Parth Verma"

" I never heard that name from anyone before" he said.

" Are they your parents" Anya asked looking at Aarav.

" No way" he shouted making others to finch " she is my mother - Rashi Oberoi and he is Aadit's father and the head of our community -Vinay Chaudhary" he introduced the two while Anya was observing them.

" I think we should go" Aaransh said looking at his phone. Anya woke up from the sofa while moving out.

" Come" Aarav ordered her while sitting down over which Anya got confused

" What" she asked

" We have to reach there soon, so just come and hold me tightly " he said with his cold face.

" No way, never " she said crossing her arms over her chest

" You know what I am having a lot more important works " he said and holded her waist tightly while Aaransh climbed on his back.

" What the fuck " she shouted and realised she was in mid air jumping from one tree to another and a scream escaped from her mouth.

" You gets scared as well" Aarav smirked looking at her state " by the way you look really hot in this dress" he whispered in her ear but she is not a normal girl man she punched in his stomach really hard although it didn't affect him but she was satisfied and just in 5 minutes they were in front of Anya's house.

" Thank god" she mumbled and left a deep sight.

All of them went upstairs quietly without coming in anyone's eyes but got shocked as they opened the door.

" Anya, you were in bathroom right" Aadarsh asked when he saw her coming with Aarav and Aaransh.

" ... bathroom....yaa I was in the guest bathroom actually" she said when she saw Aadit pleading to lie.

" Anya" Aadarsh came close to her and holded her hands tightly while making a tensed face " I know about your relationship" he said making Anya's eyes widened in shock" .....see there's.... there's nothing to hide about this from me " he said and turned his gaze toward Aarav who answered with a frown.

" I am in relationship. Ok that's amazing " she said looking at Aadit and Rahul.

" Do you know how to handle her anger " Aadarsh asked looking at Aarav who frowned again after listening to his question.

" Why should he know about that " she asked in a state of confusion.

" ..Let her.... kill someone" Aarav answered

" Wrong, she eats a lot when she gets angry" Aadarsh corrected him with a face of disapproval.

" What the hell are you doing, why are you telling him this" Anya questioned

" Why shouldn't after all he is your boyfriend....."