what is this

" what are you doing here" she asked the creepy brat standing in front of her.

" I am having the same question" Aadit said massaging his head.

" Anya.." Rahul came from behind with a shocked Aaransh and Aarav.

" Don't tell me you visited this mortuary" Rahul said

" Ok" she answered while diverting her attention toward Aadit " Aadit I visited this mortuary" she said which made them laugh excluding Rahul. He was looking ready to kill her which she hardly paid any attention to.

" Anyways did you find something" Aarav asked over which Anya moved her head in a no sign.

" Even if I did, why should I tell you Mr." She said

" Miss rude" Aadit commented but gulped hard after getting a glare from her.

" Bye bye" she said while leaving which made them angry and irritated at the same time.

" I think we should visit her home once. She is hiding something" Aaransh said and got a nod from them.

_____________________

There's nothing in these photos

"There is. Have a look at this picture. This sign on his left arm looks a lot mysterious."

She said but a frown appeared on her face after realising she was talking to herself. She drew that sign on her drawing book and left to sleep as her brother was shouting for about an hour to sleep.

Meanwhile an investigator entered her room as soon as she drifted into sleep.

Aarav sneaked into her room searching almost every corner of her room for any proof.He saw some detective novels smirked and started searching again.He was unable to unlock her phone because of the password but his eyes caught the book lying there. He sat on the chair lying there and slowly opened that book. His eyes widened with shock as soon as he saw the first page.

His face was drawn there with so perfection that he wondered if he was looking at a mirror. He turned the page to shock himself even more as he saw the drawing of Aadit, Rahul and Aaransh.
He was shocked but he continued his investigation. One by one he turned the page to shock himself to a heart attack.
The forest path way, the old hut where they stayed, him tied to chains there, him fighting with the lion,Aaransh fainting, two wolves fighting which he assumed to be Aadit and Arman, the small lake in the forest, their houses, a dead body with no hands or legs, Vadit's cunning face, Rahul turning the rain water into shelter, him leaning on her like a beast, his face again but this time with fangs, Aaransh mother face, arman and his gang drawn, Vadit's deadbody and at last a sign which he immediately recognised .

He opened his phone took the picture of almost everything, glanced at Anya's sleeping figure and left jumping from the balcony.

" Anu...anu" Anya's sleep was disturbed by her mother's voice which was coming from downstairs. She woke up with an irritated face and left for the hall. As soon as she stopped in the hall she rubbed her eyes to clear her view and got shocked after witnessing the creeps standing there.

" What the....hell" said Aadit after looking at Anya.

" I was supposed to react like that" Anya argued while crossing her hands on her chest sending deep glares to them.

She saw their eyes roaming up and down over her and at this moment she realised she was wearing shorts and crop top while her hairs are open. She wondered if they are considering her beautiful or a ghost because of her long black open hairs.

" Done staring" Aadarsh who was standing their all the time said in a stern voice. Anya did wondered a bit because of his reaction.

" Not yet" Aarav said while examining Anya's body. Aadarsh got a bit angry and forwarded towards him but soon Anya stopped him.

" What happened Aadarsh" her mother Bina asked while coming from the kitchen with a tray of water.

" ...Nothing" Anya replied with her cold face.

" You didn't tell me your friends are coming" she asked while giving water to them.

" Even I didn't know" she mumered while glaring them searching for a believable lie.

" Actually we came for our project" Rahul said with a smirk on his face.

"... Yeah... project" she said while glaring them and noding her head.

" Come, let's discuss the project in my room" she said

" Why room, you can discuss here" Aadarsh asked over which Anya realised what he was thinking.

" Bhai (brother) seriously" she asked with a disgusted face and a 'are you serious look. '

Her brother just glared at her and let her go. As soon as they reached her room she closed the door behind her and crossed her hands over her chest waiting for them to reveal the real reason of coming to her house.

" Nice room" Aadit said while sitting on her bed.

Anya turned her gaze toward Aaransh looking for answers but this time even he refused.

" Nice table" Rahul said looking at her study table while sitting on the chair placed their.

" Nice beauty" Aarav said eyeing Anya with his black orbs over which she rolled her eyes.

" Why" she asked.

" Exactly, why" Aaransh asked looking into her eyes directly.

" What why" she asked with her emotionless face.

" A shy introvert yet daring girl who claims to have changed 12 school in 12 years suddenly step in this village and started searching for the answers of unknown questions, right" Aarav said while roaming around her. His hands in his pocket and his gaze never leaving her.

" 15 schools, you said it wrong" she said while staring deep into his soul through his eyes.

" Don't be oversmart Anya" Rahul warned her while placing his elbows over his wide spread legs.

" I am" she said while wondering about the reason of this sudden investigation.

" They visited your room last night"

Her inner voice told her over which she got shocked

" What" this was all she could mutter because of the sudden shocking information she got and the way her inner voice was telling her but the bridge of her thoughts broke when she heard Rahul

" What is this....."