have you seen something

A group of 3 well built boys came and stood in front of her. Their question made Anya frown and she remembered the guy with that dialogue. One whose generations was being destroyed by Anya long ago was also standing there with his friend which Anya did recognised. But the one standing in the centre was new to her.

" Arman" Aaransh kind of warned him with his expressions and word.

" Anya Verma, you can call me Anya " she said standing firmly in front of him.

" Omg , probably you don't know who we are" he guessed

" But your friends know who I am" she said staring the two standing behind Arman

" Even he had experienced the consequences because of you, he do know you. Aadit had served them a painful dinner a few days ago." Aaransh said laughing at him

" Will see you soon darling" Arman said to Anya while leaving toward the dense jungle.
Anya looked at Aaransh with bunch of questions whom he knew he had to encounter. He just walked casually to his house door which was opened by a really sweet lady.

" Don't you think you are late" she asked frowning but stopped as soon as she saw Anya.

" She is Anya mom, my friend" Aaransh said to his shocked mother.

" Classmate" she said with the tiniest smile on her face.

" Ohh please come inside" she greeted Anya with a big yet concerned smile.

" I doubt how you agreed to come in between of this dense jungle" his mother asked.

" Mom she knows everything" Aaransh said which made his mother even more shocked like she saw a dianasaur.

" I hope it's a joke Aaransh" she said in a serious tone.

" But why, almost everyone suspects us to be the one" he asked with an irritated face.

" Exactly they suspects" his mother shouted in anger. Meanwhile Anya was getting way too bored by all the drama.

" Can we talk later" Aaransh asked

" We have to" his mother said while leaving.

" Don't mind this, she is just overdramatic" he said but Anya's concern was something else.

" You know what I want to ask" she said with her always bored face.

" Ok madam. I hope you know about the seven families who got those powers" he continued after getting a nod from Anya. " These houses were constructed by them only. Other 3 houses are constructed after that. Here lives Aarav Aadit Rahul and mine family along with 3 other wolves family. They came here after late 18th century and resided here after that. Rest three houses are abondened and no body dares to go there. " He said with a glare which Anya washed away with her smirk.

" Let's get back to our project " she said while handling him some pages and a book to write from. Everything went well and Anya was all ready to win which she loved.

" Are you sure you will go alone" Aaransh asked for the 10th time to an already irritated Anya.

" Yes sir, I will" she said in an irritated tone while leaving just to encounter the so called ware wolves again. Anya don't know but there is something which tells her to stay away from them. The way they look at her ready to eat her alive or worse. Every possibility strikes Anya's mind when she look at that Arman.

" Not after this Anya. I am coming to drop you" Aaransh said in a worried tone.

" You can't Aaransh, Mr. Chaudhary is asking for everyone to gather in the meeting room. " Arman said in a weird tone and continued
" If you want, I can drop her" he said earning a deadly glare from Anya.

" No need" Aaransh replied without thinking twice. " Unfortunately you are also a member of this meeting so you are supposed to be there"

" If you all are over with this can I leave now" Anya asked but actually warned not to come in her way. She didn't wait any further and directly headed towards the dense jungle.

" She is way more confident" Arman commented but Aaransh didn't said anything while Directly headed towards the garden where meeting was about to start.

Meanwhile Anya was walking all alone in that dense jungle . She was not scared this time. The sun was about to say goodnight but the lights were still dancing in the sky. She reached on the main road but turned again facing the jungle while giving her as always cold look she said

" I can go from here alone" she said looking in the dense jungle and headed on.

After her departure Aarav jumped from a tree like a tiger, smirked and left.

Anya while heading towards her house met Maira who looked more than happy.
" Hey Anya do you know Rahul talked to me" she said in a really exciting tone which made Anya frown.

" Is it a topic to celebrate" she asked with her straight face not showing any emotion.

" You don't know from how much time I wanted to talk to him but never got a chance"

" Thank god" Anya mummered while Maira continued her story.

" He asked me about our assignment" she said which made Anya even more confused.

" He just asked about a mere assignment and you are behaving like this. I wonder what will happen if he asked for a date. " Though never going to happen. She said in a disgused face.

" Ohh you can't understand my feelings Anya this is like a dream for me. And date.." she stopped for a while blushed and carried on " this is not a town anyway where I can go on a date with. "

" He can surely take you on a date inside the dense forest" she said

" I hated that idea more than you" she said with a smile on her face.

" By the way where were you, if you wants to share" maira asked.

" Completing our group assignment at Aaransh house" she said which made Maira widen her eyes in shock.

" Really, tell me do they live on trees or underground houses or a spooky bunglow" she asked

" Unfortunately they live in normal houses like us" Anya said burying the conversation here and heading towards her house.

_______________________________________________

" Would you like to explain why" Mr Chaudhary asked from the 4 boys standing in front of him. There were more than 20 people gathered in the garden looking at Aarav Aaransh Aadit and Rahul with questioning eyes.

" If we would not have told her this then Vadit would have filled her ears with nonsense " Rahul spoke as the representative of the group.

" She knows him " Rahul's father asked in shock.

" She knows a lot more " Aaransh added on.

" Aaransh tell me the truth, have you seen something " his mother asked in a concerned yet strict tone while everybody looked at him with eyes filled with courisity

" Yes...."