a guest or prey

" I will be obliged" she said without any expression on her face.

" Are you sure you want to know everything and be in danger" Aaransh asked accompanied by Aarav.

" I love being in danger"

" But you didn't love what happened yesterday" Aarav said.

" It's because I don't want my life to end up like that"

" So you have planned how you will die" Aaransh asked.

" Not really but getting killed through a monster is not in my list " she said while Aarav smirked.

" Come with us " he said entering the dense forest.

Should I, yes why not. She thought and followed them.

Although she was scared but the urge to know about them pushed her deep inside the jungle. The jungle was dense which always scared her but this time she was not thinking about anything else.

Aarav and Aaransh stopped near a familiar hut which Anya recognised immediately.
They opened a nearly broken door and entered inside. So did Anya as the weather was not so good and she didn't wanted to wet her clothes.
Rahul and Aadit were sitting there like boss with a tense look on their face.

" Think once more" Rahul said to others. Next few minutes passed in silence. Finally Aaransh broke the silence

" We are gifted" he said but got a obvious look from Anya.

" Ok, then" she asked

Aadit came forward" I am a...." He was about to complete his words but she stopped him

" Ware wolf right " she asked shocking everyone.

" You already know that " Aaransh asked.

" And you probably are a vampire " she said pointing towards Aarav who was not at all shocked with the fact that she already knew everything.

" I have to agree you are so damn smart" Aadit accepted the fact.

" Do you know about all of us" Rahul asked with a frown.

" Maybe, you and Aaransh probably are the element controllers" she said

" That's it dude she already know everything but how" Aadit asked

" Vadit" Aaransh said shocking everyone.

" He didn't told me anything, I just read it somewhere but my knowledge is still not complete that's why I came with you" Anya stated while the creeps were looking at her with suspicious eyes.

" What else do you want to know" Aaransh asked

" Your origin, your powers, your weakness, your strength, you past your present everything" she stated but the only thing that was missing was expressions which she never showed.

" Do you think we will tell you everything " Rahul asked.

" I know you will not and that's why I have not expected anything except the type of powers you are having " Anya said with a straight face.

" I am life " Rahul said
" I am death " Aarav said
" I can see what everyone wants to " Aaransh said
" I am nothing " Aadit said

"How cringey man can't you tell everything at once. " Anya said with a disgused face.

" This is cool " the boys defended.

" Well what all can I expect from some cringey teenagers" she stated with a straight face.