Mr Vansh

" Aadarsh...Aadarsh ..come here" his mother Bina called him over which he left staring Aarav.

Aadit immediately closed the door behind and was welcomed by a really dangerous Anya who looked furious.

" Boyfriend and Aarav" she said in anger and shock " I mean are you serious. You were not having any other believable lie"

"... It ....it was a believable lie and your brother believed on it " he said while trembling.

" Actually yes, I want to know what the hell did you tell him that he believed on this shit " she asked while walking towards him.

" ... nothing much ...just told him about your drawings and showed him Aarav's drawing only.... nothing much" he said with a smile hiding his fear.

" Ok... nothing much" Anya mumbled while sitting on the edge of her bed " it's nothing it's normal..I will tell him we broke up right" she said to herself.

" Anya, are you okay" Aaransh asked coming toward her.

" I am ok can't you see how ok I am" she literally shouted out " nothing just happened"

" I think she is getting angry, should I bring something to eat" Aadit asked but earned a glare from others.

" You know what Aadit I will eat you if you said a single word" she said while putting her hands on her face.

" What just happened man, I don't think having a boyfriend is such a big deal " Rahul intrupted and this time Anya's anger over powered her conscious.

" It isn't but he's gonna blackmail me for this my entire life. I will have to do all his works bear his torture and not to forget his suspicion which I will face " she completed her words while others were just so stunned to say anything. All they did was broke out laughing like hell. Even Rahul was laughing this time while Aarav was smirking.

" Just stop it...why the hell are you all laughing " she asked in a state of confusion.

" What a big problem you will face right " Aaransh said while laughing his ass out.

" Anyways you face him now, we are leaving and do stress as we will be interragoting you soon " Rahul said while heading toward the balcony.

" Seriously man " she questioned herself when they all left and she heard Aadarsh coming.

___________________

After having a long useless conversation with Aadarsh, Anya was on her way to the old hut as she knew if she will be telling some secrets they have to do the same.

The jungle was always like this mysterious and scary but somehow she used to get a assurance from that jungle which helped her to move freely but today that assurance was not their. The wind was cold.

" Look who's here" a male voice came from her behind which made her turn her head.

That voice stated further " our saviour is here" Anya just listened to that voice with her cold face.

" Who are you?" This was the first question she asked after looking at a boy in his 20's . He was wearing a black hoodie while his grey eyes were emmiting a really dark aura which his gummy smile was covering blissfully. His features were those of greek god .

" Your helper, your well wisher, your follower" he said in a flattery tone. Anya just started looking here and there with searching eyes.

" Are you looking for someone" the guy asked being confused of her actions.

" Well yes, I am looking for the camera" she said continuing her search.

" Camera??" He asked.

" Yaa, I mean there should be a camera right that's why you are saying such filmy lines" she said staring down into his grey eyes as if she will kill him with her stare while an evil smile was placed on her lips.

" Ok ...ok . I got it. I am Vansh, an......"

He was about to say something but a phone call disturbed them as Vansh directly picked up the call without waiting. Anya stayed there as her curious nature never allows her to leave a conversation midway.

" I think we will catch up soon but not today. Bye bye " he said leaving while a smile was dancing on his lips. Anya just ignored this conversation as a much important and bigger conversation was waiting for her.

" Ok, so are you going to say something or should we ask" Aaransh who was sitting beside Anya in that hut asked.

Anya was staring directly into Rahul's eyes as he was doing the same for past 5 minutes followed by dead silence while Anya and Rahul were threatening each other just by that stare until Aaransh came in between.

" What all do you want to know" she said without breaking the eye contact with Rahul.

Everything" Rahul said maintaining their eye contact.

" That dead body drawn was of my grandfather" she said and took a pause " it's your turn now"

" You already know about us. What else can we tell" Aaransh said with confusion.

" Oh really, did you tell me that you can read people's mind" she said with a smirk on her face.

" ...I..I don't" he said.Anya just smiled evily while turning toward others.

" So you have done your homework well before" Aarav commented while that smirk never left his face. She didn't answer him as she was waiting for the answers of her questions.

" It's true he can read people's mind" Rahul said but Aaransh completed it by saying
" involuntary " . Anya made a questioning face over which Aaransh answered

" My powers are not in my will" he lowered his head avoiding any kind of eye contact.
" As I can hear someone right now thinking 'she is beautiful ' " he said with a smile.

" No need to make this conversation awkward " she said and turned toward others again who were eagerly waiting for other truths.

" Ok. I can hear a voice which seems like mine but always opposes my decisions. That voice told me you visited my room last night, that voice was the one forming answers for me at that time but I didn't listen and after that I fainted. " She said and started waiting for them to say something.

" That sign you have drawn on your book was of quarers. There's something specific about quarers and that's that sign and......"