Seeing your scars for the first time - Kim Seungmin

Seungmin and the members had finally come home after performing at the VMA's. Seungmin was coming over to your place to see you. You didn't know he had returned back today. Seungmin opened the door to your house letting himself in.

"Y/n? Are you home?" He called out.

He hears complete silence, usually when they went on tours, had performances, or they went a while you would come running towards him since you hadn't seen him in a while. So he was worried when he heard nothing and you were nowhere to be seen. He had no idea where you could be.

He dropped his bags beside the door since he immediately came to your house and didn't bother dropping off his bags at the dorms, shutting the door behind him and wandering through your house to find you.

All the lights were off which he found weird. He searches through the whole house to find you but you were still nowhere to be seen. That's when he saw the bathroom light on. He knocked on the door before slowly opening the door. That's when he saw you. You were sitting on the floor as you were completely spaced out.

"Y/n...?"

You looked up with tears in your eyes and your eyes widened seeing him.

"Seungmin.."

He sat down beside you, putting you in his embrace.

"What happened?"

He scans you trying to figure out what happened. He was so worried. That's when his eyes traveled down to your arms. There were scars on them. He had never seen them before since you had them covered up. He tears up at the sight of them. They weren't fresh ones. They were old ones. Your whole body shook.

"Why didn't you tell me? How long has this been going on?" He asks.

He felt terrible for not knowing sooner. He wished he could've been able to help you. He didn't like the thought of you hurting yourself.

"I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologizing? It's not your fault."

But you felt like it was your fault. He had no idea about your scars until now. He never knew what you were going through. You told him everything as tears kept coming down your face. He sat there in shock.

He was heartbroken. You were afraid he was going to leave you. But he remained sitting down next to you keeping you in his embrace. He kissed the top of your head as tears fell out of his eyes.

"It's okay, I've got you now. I'm not going anywhere."

"You hate them don't you? They're ugly-"

"They aren't ugly angel. You're not alone. You'll never be alone. Not as long as I'm here."

He carefully puts his thumb over your scars and traces them. He didn't hate your scars or find them ugly. They are a part of who you are. The only part he hated was that he didn't know sooner. He promised himself he would never let you hurt yourself again.

You were too precious for him to lose you. He was going to remain by your side even when you have your baddest and darkest days. In the end he loved you and there was nothing that could change that.