Comforting Him - Han Jisung

You and your boyfriend Han had both been going through a tough time. His schedule was always getting too busy and that meant he never had enough time to see you or even spend time with you. He didn't have enough time. Han always said no matter what though he would always love you and wouldn't let go of you. You said the same.

Until almost a month ago. You sat down with Han and talked to him about the situation you were both in. He didn't have time for you anymore. You didn't want to break up with him. But you hated how you never got to see him or talk to him. It hurt Han to hear these words come out of your mouth but he understood. So you both agreed to take a break instead of breaking up. Little did you know how he was handling the situation.

You were at home sitting in your living room on your couch reading a book. It was beginning to turn night. All of a sudden your quiet time was interrupted by your phone ringing. You put down your book and grabbed your phone. Chan's name was on your screen as it continued to ring. You accepted the call and put your phone up to your ear.

"Hello?" You said.

"Y/n, hey." Chan said.

You didn't know what it was but something about his voice made you worry. He sounded worried and concerned. You also hadn't realized ever since you and Han decided to take a break that you hadn't seen or talked to any of the other members. So Chan calling you out of the blue was odd to you.

"I'm sorry to bother you at this hour but... I'm worried about Han." Chan said and you immediately sat up on your couch.

"What are you talking about?" You asked.

"I don't know what's going on with him. No one does. He's been shutting everyone out. We only see him for work but that's it" Chan says. "I know you are currently on a break but is there a chance maybe you can and try to talk to him? I know he'll listen to you."

Your whole face froze and your heart started to beat really fast. Hearing Chan worried made your heart shatter. Han seemed like he was going through a hard time. You were his comfort person whenever he was going through a hard time or was just sad. You wanted to continue being that person whether you were on break or not.

"Yeah, sure. I'll be over soon." You said and then hung up.

You grabbed everything you needed before leaving your apartment and heading to the dorms. You basically ran the whole way to the dorms. You didn't bother calling for a taxi. You wanted to get there as soon as possible. As you arrived in front of the building you quickly headed inside. You walked up to the door of the dorm and started to knock on it. Moments later the door opened and you were met with Changbin. He greeted you and let you in.

You walked right in as Changbin closed the door behind you and followed behind you. That's when you were met with Chan. He just smiled at you. You were told he was in his room so you made your way over to his room and knocked on the door. No matter how many times you knocked you got no answer so you just decided to walk right in as you slowly opened the door.

Han was laid down on his bed with his eyes closed. You thought maybe he was sleeping but once you called out his name you knew you were wrong once his eyes fluttered open. He immediately sat up and turned his body to you. You went over and sat down next to him. He was quiet and so were you.

"Hannie, talk to me." You said with worry in your eyes.

That's when he started to spill everything out. He talked for a long time and you just listened to everything very carefully. You felt your heart shatter even more. Ever since you both decided to take a break he had been going through a hard time. He couldn't concentrate or do anything right anymore. Knowing you weren't by his side bothered him so much. And you had no idea. He was hurting so much. After he was done talking you saw his eyes tearing up.

"Hannie, I'm so sorry. I had no idea." You said and he shook his head. "If I had known sooner I would have comforted you sooner."

You moved closer over to him and brought his head to your shoulder and rested it there. You then wrapped your hands around him. He stayed close to you as he felt safe. You wanted to tear up from the fact you had no idea this was happening.

"I love you and I'm never letting you go again, okay? We're in this together forever." You said as you placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

You knew from this point that no matter what happens between you both that you would stick together and not let go ever again. You would make it work and make time for each other.