Boy Next Door - Kim Seungmin

You had always thought about what it would be like to live by yourself in your own house where it was nice and quiet. You had finally moved away from your parents just a couple months ago. If you were honest you were a little nervous. You had no idea what living by yourself would be like or if you would have nice neighbors. You didn't cry when you had said your last goodbyes to your parents.

The first day you were officially moving into your house you didn't realize how many boxes of stuff you really had. You knew it would probably take all day to unload everything from your car. You had kind of wished you had accepted the help from your parents but you rejected it instead thinking you'd be able to handle it yourself. 

You were grabbing a box from out of your car when you notice someone making their way over to your house. It was a guy and he looked about the same age as you. Your first thought as you stared at him was that he looked cute to you. Once he makes his way over to you he holds his hand out towards you.

"Hey, I'm Seungmin. I live right next door to your right." He says, pointing to the house on the right.

"I'm Y/n. It's nice to meet you." You say as you don't know what else to say.

"Are you living by yourself?" He asks which makes your eyes widen.

"I was only asking since I noticed you were the only one bringing boxes inside your house." He adds.

You started to warm up to him by telling him that you were living by yourself and this would be your first time living by yourself. He smiles the whole time you are talking which you don't think about much. After you were done talking he then offers to help you. You took that offer since you didn't want to do this by yourself anymore.

Ever since that day Seungmin had been a very nice neighbor to you. If you ever needed help with anything he was glad to help. You were glad to have him since you didn't know anyone else in the neighborhood. But after that day you slowly started to find yourself catching feelings for him.

That's when you stopped talking to him and tried your best to avoid him. Seungmin however was catching on that something was going on with you ever since he tried to greet you one time while you were outside and you had ran back into your house.

One night Seungmin showed up at your house unexpectedly and when you tried to close the door you weren't quick enough since he had stopped the door from closing and had let himself in. You started to walk away but he was quick to catch up to you and hold your wrist making you turn around to face him. You tried your best to avoid eye contact with him which he found cute.

"Y/n, look at me." He ordered and you hesitated a little but eventually looked at him. He looked right at you in the eyes as you were trying your best to not explode with shyness.

You both eventually talked about the situation and it turns out Seungmin had fallen in love with you the moment he learned your name. You both may have had feelings for each other but you decided to not move forward yet. You wanted to take time to. But ever since that night Seungmin always showed up at your house at night just so he could be with you. Sometimes throughout the day too he would come up with excuses just so he could see you.

Tonight when he showed up at your house you both had gone for a walk and just looked at the stars together. When you got back to your house you were both cold and decided to warm up on the couch in your living sharing a blanket while you both watched a movie. As you watched the movie you couldn't help but get distracted by something Seungmin had said while you were both on your walk. "The stars are pretty but you are even more pretty."

Seungmin noticed you weren't watching the movie anymore so he paused it and stared at you until you noticed. Once you did your face became red very quickly and hid your face under the blanket. Seungmin then put his head under the blanket too and went close to your face. Your lips are just almost touching. You hadn't had your first kiss yet with him. You never knew when it would happen.

That's when he quickly lands his lips on yours. When he pulls away you quickly pull your head up from under the blanket and he does the same as he chuckles at you.

You both then ended up play fighting with each other and he is careful to not accidentally hurt you in any way. Somehow through the play fighting it was quickly becoming late at night. Seungmin needed to head back to his house to head to bed since he did have something important to do the next morning. You walked beside him as you both headed to your front door. He opens your front door and turns around to face you. You stare at him innocently.

"What?" you ask.

"One more kiss before I go?" He asks, which makes you giggle at him.

Then he grabs you and pulls your face towards his and lands his lips on yours once again. This time you kissed him back. When you both pulled away you both had smiles on your faces.

"Seungmin?" you say and he continues to stare at you. "I wanted to tell you.. I think I'm ready for us to move forward but if you aren't it's okay."

He moves his face close to yours again and uses one of his hands to pat the top of your head as he has a smile on his face.

"I love you more than anyone in the world."