When you come home in tears

Chan:
- Today hadn't been the best day for you. You were on the verge of breaking down the moment you left for work.
- You finally had enough when your boss had yelled at you.
- The moment you got into your shared apartment with Chan, you broke down.
- He was home and you had no idea. The moment he saw you he immediately went to you.
- He pulled you in for a hug and you just continued crying as he also caressed your head.
- He asked what was wrong and you told him what happened. He was angry at your boss for yelling at you.
- "Baby, I'm here okay? I'm going to have a talk with your boss. He shouldn't have yelled at you like that. No one messes with you. I'm here. I'm not going anywhere"

Lee Know:
- The last few days hadn't been the best for you. You had so much going on. You didn't tell him because you didn't want him to worry about you.
- You had just gotten back from being out and you immediately ran into your bedroom.
- He was in the living room and saw as you ran into your bedroom. He thought about leaving you alone at first but he knew you probably needed him.
- He walked into the bedroom and he saw you crying. You were crying so hard that you were having trouble breathing.
- "Hey, what's going on? Love, talk to me. Breathe in and out"
- He started comforting you and helped you calm down. Once you calmed down you immediately told him what was going on.
- "I thought I was going to have to kill someone for hurting my love"

Changbin:
- Things at work/school weren't working out for you. You were so frustrated. You couldn't get anything fixed.
- You had been at the gym and it was late at night. Changbin had no idea where you were.
-So when you finally entered through the front door he immediately went to you and wanted to question you, but didn't once he saw tears in your eyes.
- You went and sat on the couch as tears spilled out of your eyes. Changbin hurt seeing you like this.
- He engulfed you into his strong arms, comforting you.
- "I hate seeing you like this. You should have told me sooner"
- You kept apologizing to him for keeping this from him but he shut you up by kissing you each time you apologized.
- He just continued to cuddle you until you fell asleep in his arms.

Hyunjin:
- Your days had been killing you lately.
- Hyunjin noticed how down you'd been but you told him not to worry too much and that you were fine.
- But today that wasn't the case.
- You dropped your bag on the floor as you entered your house and put your back against the door and slid down.
- You heard Hyunjin calling for you but your eyes were already filling with tears.
- Hyunjin had found you and kneeled down to you and had worry in his eyes. You opened them and he saw your tears and started crying.
- He pulled you into his arms as you continued to cry. When you were calming down he finally said something to you.
- "I know your days haven't been the best. Do you wanna go and watch me practice? I know it sometimes makes you feel better"

Han:
- Today had been a rough day for you. You hadn't seen Han all day since he was with Chan and Changbin at the studio working.
- You really just wanted to be with him. You felt like everything around you was just falling apart.
- You had just gotten back from talking a little walk when you sat on the couch and let all your emotions out.
- Han, a few moments later walked through the door and was about to call for you but stopped once he heard your cries. He immediately approached you.
- He kissed the top of your head and pulled you into his embrace and asked you what was wrong. You then told him everything that you were feeling.
- "Baby I'm sorry I wasn't here. I feel really bad. I'll be with you all day tomorrow. I'm here now. I'm not going anywhere, my girl"

Felix:
- You rushed through your front door which startled Felix a bit. You had practically already started breaking down.
- He noticed right away and pulled you into his arms. He comforted you and asked you what was wrong as he planted kisses on your head.
- You told him you just had a really bad day and just started breaking down. He frowned and hugged you tighter.
- "Sunshine, I'm here. I'm here. It's okay. I'll always be here. Why don't I bake you something? I'll bake whatever you want me to. I just want to see you happy again. I don't like seeing you cry. It breaks my heart"

Seungmin:
- You tried your best everyday but everyday seemed to get harder and harder for you.
- You knew Seungmin loved and cared for you but sometimes he would joke about you being annoying.
- You knew he was only joking but today you just couldn't hold it in anymore.
- You walked through the front door as you been out all day today. Seungmin had heard the front door open and went to you.
- As soon as he saw you his face softened. he asked where you had been and when you told him you didn't want to bother him or be annoying he felt bad.
- "Angel, I'm sorry for saying things like that. I don't mean them. You mean so much to me. I'll make it up to you. I don't like seeing you like this. How about some food? I'll make it"

I.N:
- You loved your family but sometimes things they said to you hurt and they didn't realize it.
-Today they went too far. You had always tried to make them proud but today it seemed like they weren't proud of you at all by their words.
- You immediately went home to your shared apartment with I.N and as you walked through the door you were greeted by him.
- But his eyes sadden once he saw the tears in your eyes.
- You ran into his arms and he held you tightly, telling you everything would be alright. He tried his best to calm you down. He then started to rub your back.
- "Tell me everything. I don't like seeing you like this. Y/nie I'm proud of you. You are doing amazing. Don't let them bring you down. You give me so much happiness. I'll tell them off if you want me to"