Í є𝗆в𝗋αα𝖼є 𝗍𝗁є Dí𝗌𝗇єч α𝗇𝖽 𝗏є𝗇𝗍 𝗍σ α вí𝗋𝖽 αвσ𝗎𝗍 𝗆ч 𝗉𝗋σв𝗅є𝗆𝗌

Start from the beginning

Vyr definitely was a fun person right now, but would the story he's twisted from come into play like the others? If so, who's roles are who's? Fighting an entire kingdom certainly did not reach her bucket list, but neither did fighting him.

Elephys was new to the first year's madness, but she couldn't help but notice when he looked at Riddle that morning, he had been shaking slightly, almost trying to go unnoticed by him.

Heartstabyl......Ophelia knew from the start would be easier in terms of info hiding, this was practically the warm up.

———————

Ophelia, far into her spiral , nearly didn't notice the window opening by itself, so she began slowly approaching it as if she'd be jumpscared at any moment.

A large bird, black feathers that ombréd into a dark red at the ends, simply stared back at her as she sighed.

"Hello, bird.  Are you here to foreshadow my enviable doom?"

She swore the bird shook its head.

"So I'm just becoming a Disney Princess then?"

The bird squawked, oddly melodically so.

"I'll take that as a maybe.  Are you going to come in or ominously hover on the window sill?"

It didn't move, simply watching her with beady eyes as she pulled up Dr. Keolas spinning chair and laid her head next to where it sat.

"Cool.  My mental state is pretty shit right now, mind if I rant to you about it?"

Laying down and ruffling its feathers, once again, she swore it shook its head.

"Alrighty then, I'll call you..Ho'oh? Nah..Ari-oh? Yea, that works. You kinda look like a Dark and Fire type Articuno, a Phoenix version of it.
Ari-oh, I dub thee a legendary pokemon."

It bowed itself down dramatically as she mimed knighting it.

"Theres no point in trying to warp this to not be obvious, since you're a bird.
Basically ....its just...I expected everything to go to canon, and how it was ingame. "

Ari-oh cocked its head whilst she leaned into the window frame.

"Nothing makes sense anymore. The Yuu stuff, whatevers going on with this stupid necklace, weapons? I just....wasn't expecting any of this.

Everything was so much safer ingame, nobody got hurt as badly they were in a coma, theres timeskips and its usually only Ace, Deuce, Grim and the Main Character fucking around and dealing with Overblots every 6th Tuesday or something until after book 5, and thats when shit gets to its worst.

Thats what I was prepared for, not any of this.  Without timeskips either, I'm completely flying blind for the next two months.  What am I supposed to do?"

The large bird hopped around the window frame momentarily, then lied down on its side, then sat back up, to her amusement.

"Exist? No...go about my days? Am I seriously playing charades with a bird? What has my life come to?"

It ruffled its feathers, giving her a beady glare, then pecking her lightly on the hand.

"Ok, Ok, sorry. Back to what I was saying.