Lazy butt - Lazyberry (🍏)

This might be a lil short and rushed bc..yes.

3rd pers:
Classic and Swap were in Underswap, in Swap's room, in bed together, cuddling. They just came back from some one on one training with each other.

Classic: yawned "kinda tired Swap.."

Swap: "seriously? We just got got here!"

Classic: "I'm sorry, I'm just lazy, Swap. You just have more energy than me~" He winked at him, teasing him.

Swap: he sat up angrily and crossed his arms "What are you going to do about it Classic?"

Classic: "maybe....you can use some of your energy right now?" He Smirked.

Swap: looked away, not too certain about doing what he's thinking of doing. "Are you sure Classic?"

Classic: "you have some energy left right? Go ahead, do whatever you need to get rid of it"

Swap: blushed extremely "if you say so Classic...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 🍏 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Classic: "you're so cute when you blush, you look just like a blueberry." He snickered.

Swap: "shut up, I hate that nickname.." got on top of Classic and nuzzled against him.

Classic: blushed slightly "sorry Swap~"

Swap moved his hips against him slowly, swaying back and forth in a 'thrusting' manner. Classic made a soft noise in response.

Swap: "you comfortable Classic?"

Classic: "mhm, keep going, I'll be fine"

Swap: "alright.."

Swap kept 'thrusting', slowly picking up his pace as he did. Swap kissed Classic on the cheek and smiled at him, Classic smiling back in response.

Classic: "love you~"

Swap: "love you too...."

Classic held Swap close and kissed him, Swap kissed back, the kiss slowly turned into a 'French kiss'. Swap pulled away first, blushing still 'thrusting' Classic.

Swap: "c...can we?"

Classic: "maybe later"

Swap whined but continued rubbing his hips against Classic, his pace slowing down until he just stopped and got off him.

Classic: ".....swap?"

Swap: "I'm fine...I don't want you feeling uncomfortable..." cuddled with Classic and smiled "let's rest"

Classic: "alright with me sweetheart"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 328