Voodoo - ErrorFresh (🍋)

ID DRAW MY OWN IMAGE FOR THIS BUT MY DOMINATE HAND IS FUCKED SO DRAWING IS EXTRA HARD LMAOOOOO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fresh: FRESH POOF "WASUP BROSKI!"

Error: he jumped, dropping a puppet he was working on "WH4T TH3 FU[N]K FR3SH?!" he pushed up his glasses to look at him "WHY 4R3 Y0U H3R3?"

Fresh: "just wanted to drop by!"

Error: "WHY TH0..." he looked at him confused

Fresh: "It's been awhile since we've talked!"

Error: "W3 B4RL3Y T4LK.....Y0U [SH0V3L]..." his eyes squinted at Fresh in annoyance.

Fresh: "woooow...that's why I wanna talk broski!"

Error: "I'M N0T IN TH3 M00D T0 TALK WITH Y0U...." he looked back at his puppet and picked it up "PLUS I W4S BUSY"

Fresh: "I'll give you chocolate"

Error was silent while he worked on the doll.

Fresh: "I know you can't say no to thiiis~~" he got behind error and dangled a chocolate bar in front of his face.

Error grabbed it quickly.

Error: "ST4RT T4LKING." he ate the chocolate kinda quick.

Fresh: sat right in front of Error "actually I wanted to talk abt ur puppets, are they like that voodoo stuffs?"

Error: "4CTU4LLY Y3S...TH3Y 4CT LIK3 V00D00..."

Fresh: "ooooo! Do you have one of me!?"

Error: ".....Y34H I D0..." he snapped his fingers and a puppet of Fresh appeared in his hand.

Fresh: "oooo!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 🍏 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Error smirked at Fresh as he squeezed the doll slightly. Fresh winced in pain.

Fresh: "what was dat for broski???"

Error: "F0R FUN~" he laughed at Fresh.

Fresh: "rude.."

Error: "L3T M3 TRY THIS."

Fresh: "try wha-"

Fresh was cut off due to Error rubbing the dolls "private part"(💀, ITS FUNNY OK??) area. Fresh covered his mouth in response, from shock and embarrassment.

Error: "SHY?~"

Fresh shaked his head no, hand between his legs, whining.

Error: "4WWWW Y0U 4R3333!~~" kept teasing Fresh by rubbing all the sensitive areas on the doll, watching Fresh curl up and whimper. "I KN0W Y0U 4R3 LIKING THIS FR3SH~ Y0U'RE SUFF3RING~"

Fresh: uncovered his mouth to speak. "Why are you doing this Error?"

Error: stood up and got in front of Fresh, grabbing his head to make him look up at him. "I KIND4 4LW4YS LIK3D Y0U, Y0U KN0W? D0NT Y0U F33L TH3 S4M3?"

Fresh blushed not knowing how to respond.

Error: "KN3W IT~ N0W ST0P B3ING SHY 4ND LETS G3T S3RI0US~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 🍋 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Error got onto Freshs level, moving Freshs hand away from his groin. Freshs member was throbbing through his pants.

Error: "P00R B4BY~" he put his hand on Freshs clothed member and rubbed it gently.

Fresh: he whined in embarrassment "you were the one that caused it...."

Error: "THEN L3T M3 T4K3 C4R3 0F Y0U~"

Fresh: "fine..."

Error slid off his pants, revealing his blue ectobody. Fresh did the same, his purple ectobody glowing.

Error: "H0W PR3TTY~" he lifted Freshs legs around his waist

Fresh: "be gentle.."

Error: "I WILL B3 D0NT W0RRY~"

Error positioned his dick at Freshs rear entrance. Slowly inserting himself into Fresh, gently thrusting into him, causing Fresh to moan.

Fresh: "oh funk~"

Error snickered at him, slowly picking up his pace, Fresh being incapable of swearing was somewhat funny to him. (Tbh it be a mood killer but 😒)

Error: "Y0U C0MF0RT4BL3 WITH THIS P4C3?"

Fresh: "yeah....oh gee.." (💀)

Error: "CUT3"

Error kept his pace the same until Fresh cummed

~~~ ya I'm lazy fuck you ~~

Error pulled out and cuddled Fresh

Error: "H0W Y0U F33L SW33TH34RT?"

Fresh: "amazing....funk~"

Error and Fresh just cuddled for awhile till they both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Writer notes: motivation was dying near the end so I gave up ✌️
Time took: 4 days /SRS
Words: 610