An old friend - Errordeath (🤝☁)

3rd person pov:

Error and Ink have been dating for 10 years. Error was losing intrest and his patience with Ink because of his short memory, he sometimes even forgets they are dating and/or Errors name.

Inks forgetfulness drains Error everytime since he has to straighten Inks memory. Once he does he'll tell Ink he has to go somewhere.

Then error would leave and go to Outertales waterfall.

~~~~

Error pov:

I sat on the edge of the floating island looking at the endless galaxy void. I sighed and laid back and calmly listened to the whispers of the echo flowers and the burbling of the waterfall. It was extremely peaceful and I was alone.

~~~~

3rd person pov:

Its been 7 hours since error has been there.......

Reaper had just opened a portal nearby and floated in. He looked around before he spotted Error laying there. He floated over to Error.

~~~~

Reaper: "hello Error darling~"

Error: "oh hello Reaper..."

Reaper sat down on the ground beside Error and smiled

Reaper: "came here to relax or...something else?"

Error: "came here because of ink....hes getting on my nerves"

Reaper: "how so?"

Error: "he's getting hella forgetful!!"

Reaper: "ah...i see..."

Error sat up and scooted away from the edge then scooted in front of reaper.

Error: "i do my best to be understanding an patient with him but its like the next day he forgets again"

Reaper: holds errors hand "its ok error......if its happening on a regularly basis you should break up with him. You shouldn't have to keep telling him..."

Error: "y....you're right...i shouldn't have to....if he even loved me he should have notes somewhere he'd see them!"

Reaper: "yeah.."

Error: "im going to do that!" he stood up and opened a portal and went through it, the portal closing behind him

~~~~

3rd person pov:

Error broke up with ink and kicked him out of his void.

~end~