Chomp - Horrordream (slight 🍏+🩸)

3rd POV
Dream was in Nightmares castle visiting. Nightmare was only letting him do so because he knew Dream wouldn't reveal the location.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Horror was watching dream from afar, very creepily in fact. Dream realized him stating and walked up to him.

Dream: "horror why are you staring at me so creepily?"

Horror: "you......cute....very cute....like Sunshine"

Sunshine was a nickname uttered by Nightmare, and Nightmare alone, but dream didn't say anything.

Dream: "that's sweet Horror but u don't have to stare at me like that!"

Horror: "horror....sorry..." he looked down and whimpered

Dream: "oh don't cry!!!" Dream quickly hugged horror feeling bad.

Horror: "horror...fine..now that you....hug me" he nuzzle into dreams neck and licked it slightly.

Dream: made a soft noise "....why did you do that for?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 🩸 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Horror: "to get a..taste..."

Dream: "I....uhm...why do you wanna ta-"

He got cut off by horror just fucking biting into his neck, dream screamed in pain, his neck bleeding slightly from the bite. Horror licked up all the blood

Horror: "s-sorry..."

Dream: "ow....holy fuck horror..."

Nightmare telephones behind Dream, looking disappointly at Horror

Nightmare: "horror.....we talked abt this..."

Dream turned around at Nightmares sudden appearance while Horror quickly teleported away.

Nightmare: "that coward......did he hurt you badly? I heard you scream"

Dream: "he bit me!" He showed the bite mark on his neck that was bleeding slightly again..it wasn't a deep bite, it was more of a aggressive hickey.

Nightmare sighed as he summoned a cloth to put on the bite mark

Nightmare: "I could heal it if you wish....brother..."

Dream: he put his hand on nights "I think I'll be perfectly fine! Thanks brother.."

Nightmare didn't even react to Dream touching him nor did he say anything, all he did was nod and teleported away (aka, he turned into a puddle and vanished LMAO)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Writers note: the bite won't kill him don't worry
Words: 330