Spring Break Part 7:2

Start from the beginning

“You took your bra off, didn’t you?,” the man asked. “I had to, it’s highly uncomfortable. We are just going to the cottage,” she replied. “The estate agent might be there taking pictures for the listing,” he grumbled. 

Y/N rolled her eyes, “Well I do hope they don’t find my lactating breasts a distraction,” she replied.  “They are a distraction to everyone who meets you, Princess,” he huffed.

 “I’m not wearing a bra. They are too constrictive right now. I’m not at school today. Perhaps you should put yourself in prison if you can’t handle seeing them,” she replied blankly. The man glared at her before turning back to breakfast. 

Once breakfast was done, Severus came over, taking a baby and laying her in the pram while they ate. Y/N laid hers down as well before going to sit. She was finally able to pull her shirt down after she laid down the baby. 

“Do you have your heart set on being contrary today? You’re opposing everything I’m saying today,” he asked curiously. “You don’t get to be controlling about what I wear. You parade me around a sex club dressed in less than this. I think I look great today,” she replied.

“You’re stunning, Princess. The club feels different because I fuck you there. I can’t fuck you in public because someone else looks at you,” he said. “Can you only appreciate my beauty when you’re able to get inside it?” she asked curiously with a raised eyebrow.

“I appreciate your beauty every second of the day. I don’t wish for other people to think about how delicious your tits look,” he groaned. 

Y/N leaned back in her chair looking down at her large breasts and ever hard nipples. “I bet you want to suck them don’t you?” she asked blankly. “Eat your breakfast,” he ordered, attempting to hide his amusement.

After breakfast Severus dropped the girls off with Y/N’s grandmother so he could help her bring back the things she wanted to keep. “In you go, love” Y/N announced to the wooden box in the cottage living room.

She placed it inside a cardboard box that had an expansion charm on it. After that, she started loading her record player and all of her records into the box. 

Severus appeared a few moments later with a cookie for Y/N. “Penny sent this to you. She loves being first on the babysitter list,” the man announced as he handed her the treat. 

“Thank you. I wish I could trust my mother completely with the girls. It will take time, I suppose,” she replied as she took the cookie. Severus looked around to the spot where her favorite box had once sat. “First thing you packed, I see,” he shook his head. 

“All the necessities. I packed my records as well. I haven’t been upstairs yet,” she replied with a mouthful of cookie. “Did you indulge before I got here?” he asked with a raised eyebrow. 

Y/N rolled her eyes, “In two minutes? Hardly,” she replied. She walked to the kitchen taking out her grandfathers favorite mug and the silver tea ball his wife had gotten him. 

“Could you please help me? I have some clothing upstairs and toiletries,” she asked softly as she placed the things in the box. “Yes I will. 20 books is the limit. That’s more than enough,” he told her as he walked to the stairs. 

Y/N huffed as she walked to the shelves pulling out her favorites, “20.. That’s more than enough,” she mocked him in an annoyed voice. A couple of minutes later, Severus brought her things down, putting them in the box. 

There was a knock at the door a moment later. “Daddy, please handle this. I would prefer to just pack,” she asked softly. Y/N hated handling situations like this with strangers. She much preferred using Severus as a go between which he preferred as well. 

Severus welcomed the kooky looking estate agent in to start taking pictures while Y/N went upstairs to look for things she wanted to keep. After a few minutes, he came upstairs to see if Y/N needed help. “I’m almost done,” she said, wiping her eyes. 

“What did you find that made you so sad?” he asked softly, wrapping his arms around her. “This,” she held out her hand revealing the painted rock she had given the man when she only knew him as Mr. Alder. “He kept this silly little rock that I painted for him,” she replied. 

Severus kissed the top of her head, whispering, “Of course he did, Princess. He loved you,” he replied. “I wasn’t ready for this,” she sighed. 

“Would you like to hear some possible good news?” he asked curiously. She looked up at the man waiting for the announcement.

“The estate agent believes she may know the perfect house for us in Scotland. She said it’s been on the market for a while while the right buyer showed up. I told her the things you were looking for. She said she could take us there after she finishes taking pictures here. Do you want to go see it?” he asked softly. “Indeed,” she replied with a little excited smile.