Traveling news

POV
X

I texted Millie but she must be sleeping by now.
I want to make tomorrow special, we've never been on a real date before so I want to make the beach into a date setting.

My mind is filling with ideas of what to do for her, how can I make this special for her? I've never actually been on a real date so I have no idea what I'm doing.

I know a few things that I want to do to make things as personal as they can be, but when it comes to the setup, I'm lost.

Who better to ask than her best friend?

I get out of bed and put some sweatpants on. I leave the penthouse and go down to the third floor walking to Julian's place.

I'm briskly walking down the hallway when..Oh great...

I keep my head down not wanting to make eye contact.

"So I just don't even exist anymore?" Adria asks.

"Told you not to talk to me," I say coldly keeping my head down.

"Heard Emily is having quite a night with some guy." She says snakily.

"Shut the fuck up, Adria," I say and walk past her not wanting to hear about it.

Word travels fast, but what isn't traveling fast enough, is that Millie ditched her date to come back to me so fuck everyone and whatever they think.

I reach Julian's door and bring my knuckles to the black door giving it a knock.

After a few minutes of impatiently knocking,  Julian opens the door and without invitation, I let myself in.

"Where's Stephanie? I need her opinion on something." I say.

"Dude, where is your fucking shirt?" He asks me not answering my question so I won't answer his.

Stephanie comes out of Julian's bedroom dragging her hands through her blonde hair.

Oops...At least one of us is getting some.

"Stephanie, I need your help," I say not wasting any time.

"Is everything okay? What happened?" She asks worried.

"Yeah, yeah, everything is fine, actually everything is great," I say with a smile.

She looks surprised by my sudden change in attitude.

"Oh! Good. So what do you need help with?" She asks curiously.

"Millie and I are seeing each other tomorrow, I want to make it into a date, I want to do something special for her. Do you think you can help me?" I ask her.

"Wow, are you serious? So tonight went well then?" She asks with a smile.

"Yeah, it was rocky at first but it ended well," I say happily.

"Okay, well what are we waiting for? Let's get planning!" Stephanie says all giddy.

"Seriously man? We were kind of in the middle of something..." Julian says annoyed.

"Shut up man, just wait a few minutes, I haven't gotten any in a week, I just had to use my hand for the first time in like a year," I say equally annoyed.

"Oh my god dude what the fuck is wrong with you? My girl is right there and even if she wasn't, no one wants to hear that shit." Julian says running his fingers through his hair and leaving his hands on the top of his head.

"Just hurry up," he says.

Stephanie rolls her eyes at him, "C'mon X, let's get your girl back."

Yeah, let's get my girl back.