we're leaving at six and our reservations are at 6:30. i'm ready to eat sooo much when we get there. i haven't eaten all day, not even lunch. being on a baby floor can take so much attention to the point where you can't even take a break. their adorable-ness takes it away though.

getting out the shower i oiled my body and put my towel on. going to my closet to grab the dress i wanted, i glanced over seeing bey on my bed. she was dressed and stuff, looking all beautiful on my bed.

i had to go to her first.

"you look so pretty baba." i mumbled and leaned in to kiss her. she smiled in between grabbing my hands tightly. my lips couldn't leave hers.

"ok mama, go get ready."

"you look so good though."

"thank you."

"like so good." i mumbled. it felt like i couldn't get away from her. why does she look so good right now? "we can wait a little-"

"nooo. i'm ready to see what you have planned." she poked her lip out and i sighed. i'm getting carried away. let me snap out of it before i have her legs spread and we be late.

but i want some.

"baby come on." she pouted and i gave up. she's really ready for this date, i can't even blame her. we've never been on a date before. "we can be nasty afterwards remember?"

"i know i know. you just look so good."

"ok. go get ready so you can look so good."

"got it." i slipped away to get dressed.

"i asked you out so you have to let me take the lead." i mushed her hand from the door and opened it. she chuckled walking out the apartment with her purse. my eyes were going in the unholy direction.

oh goodness she's looking godly. i sighed snapping out of it before locking the door and following her to the elevator. we held hands the whole time until we got to my car. i'm thinking of getting a new one....

i opened the door for her, making sure she was comfortable before getting in myself. for some reason i feel very anxious. this night has to go well.

"you okay baba?"

"yea i'm okay." she looked at me for some time. i think she could tell i was feeling this way.

"great." i sighed and pulled from the parking garage. it literally took forever to get out because cars wanted to be coming in at the same time. my eyes continued to dart at the time.

now we really have thirty minutes. i started biting my nails but stopped instantly. can't let my nerves get the best of me.

beyoncé grabbed my hand and rubbed it. i let out a deep breath.

"it's okay. we're gonna make it and even if we're late it'll still be fine baby. calm down."

"no it won't."

"it will babe." she placed my hand on her thigh. i rubbed it softly as we finally made it out the garage. this is gonna be a special day so i can't let my driving be an issue. i was on my best behavior.

driving like i had an instructor down my neck. my baba deserves the best of the best today. plus she's looking so good i'm ready to get her in my bed.

"oh yea, with the mya thing, they're not gonna take her baba."

"yes. thank goodness."

"but they're gonna do random pop ups. my mom said it would be best to make one room look like it's myas and the other like we share."