50

o + b residence - 5am

i really don't wanna go work out. they're literally making me... like dragged me out the bed and all. i'm super tired! plus i have to go to work right after. that's always but still, i don't wanna go. but it's the only thing that we all can do at the same time. our schedules don't give us time to do much. mainly because i'm always asleep after work. i honestly be so tired.

bey gets out of cheer around 3, mya gets out at 4, and i normally get off at 4:30 if i don't have to stay longer.

being a nurse is not for the freaking weak, like at all. something in me feels like work is gonna be extrrraa hard today.

i think mommy is moving my floor today too. i'm gonna be with a bunch of babies. she didn't wanna put me on a different floor where most adults are. being that i went to school to work with babies as well, im able to do that.

this is why i'm still in school. so i can work with anyone. babies to old people. it's nice having that ability.

"nika."

"mmm?" i closed my eyes while sitting on the bed. i'm dressed and everything just waiting for mya to get her school stuff out. so when we come back she can just shower quickly and get dressed to go.

we're all leaving out at the same time.

"we're ready."

i got off my bed then put my shoes on and grabbed the keys. in the car i didn't even attempt to take a nap because the gym isn't that far. we could walk if chose to. but i refuse to walk when i have to go be on my feet all day for work.

"we have a talent show coming up at school."

"really? are you gonna be in it?"

i wanted to join their conversation but i'm tired. i'm already knowing that i'm gonna be silent during this workout. all i do is run my miles while they do all that stretching and stuff. i can't. i'll leave it to them.

bey made me stretch first though. she said running without stretching isn't smart. but after that i went to running. put my airpods in and got to it. they count a lot, i didn't wanna keep hearing them repeat the count to 50.

they were finished before me since i didn't have the energy to run the miles as fast as usual. but i did finish in time for us to leave. it's been a minute since the gym for me so my legs were a bit sore. i just wanted to go to sleep after. unfortunately i have to get ready for work.

mya got in my shower so i went to beys with her. i got undressed before stepping in with her, wrapping my arms around her waist from behind. she rubbed my skin turning around to kiss my head.

"what's wrong?"

"i'm just tired is all."

"when was the last time you had a break?"

i shrugged. i'm not in need of another. i'll be fine.

"i'm moving floors today."

"really? your mom let that happen?"

"i talked her into it. michael's back and she-"

"who's back?"

oh my. i forgot i hadn't told her this yet. my heart felt like it fell right to my feet. she tried to make me sit up off of her but i held her tighter. no.

"onika."

"mm?"

"you said michael is back?"

"mmhm."

Naive जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें