5

morning workout - 5am

as i said, im going to workout with beyoncé. she was woke at 5am on the dot, i had to reevaluate myself. like i lowkey regretted telling her that i would start this back up. but it's actually good that someone has me doing it.

because if it were up to me, i wouldn't have really been doing it again. michael was my push, but he's been taking on so many shifts, i don't want him to. he needs as much rest he can get.

right now i'm just standing in the kitchen staring into space. she's making her drink, or whatever she said. i agreed to having one as well since we're doing her workout routine today. it'll be mine tomorrow.

i've never had a drink before working out so i wonder how itll feel.

"here you go. we can head out now if you'd like."

"yea, let me grab my keys." i went to my room and grabbed my keys quickly before we left out. she decided to drive her car, so we got inside and headed to the gym. it was a pretty comfortable and silent ride since it's so early.

those streets were packed like the sun isn't barely visible. but it's actually healthy to wake up around this time so i guess it's nothing.

once we made it to the gym, we went inside and i sighed looking around. i just know my body is gonna be in pain after this. shouldn't have stopped and got lazy last week. that's all my fault, i was just so tired. that hospital had me on a thread.

"so i always start with a few stretches. then i move to the treadmill before floor work. cool?"

i just held a thumbs up as we got on the floor. she showed me how to stretch in a pair, so we basically stretched each other. it was new, i'd never done it that way before. but i can definitely say that my legs were as stretched as stretched could be.

i've never felt this loose.

"if it hurts, let me know." she stood behind me with her hands on my back. i nodded before feeling her push me down and i went. it didn't start to hurt until my chest touched the floor. jesus. all i did was groan and she eased up on me.

how the heck is she a cheerleader!? gosh. after 30 seconds she let me go and i took a huge breath. no freaking way.

she chuckled at me before we switched, her having me push down on her. it kind of scared me because she didn't make not one sound as she laid there flat. how!? like she's literally just taking it. i felt like i couldn't breathe.

"you're really flexible." i let her go after counting. she chuckled getting up and we headed to the treadmill. those stretches have my legs feeling wobbly already. that's literally all we've done.

who knew that i wasn't working out completely right?

"so i just walk for about 40 minutes. not too much speed because we have to save our energy for the floor."

"ok." i let her mark my speed on the treadmill before starting. this is nothing i'm sure. try doing a 5k every morning. that right there is like.... death. michael had shown me so much, i really regret it sometimes. i be tired.

after some time, we were done with that and she moved to the floor. i kind of just went along with what she did. her workouts are mostly for tightening the muscles. so my body was aching soooo bad after.

like....it felt like i couldn't walk. but i sucked it up and made it to her car when we were done. i just had to stay in silence because of my pain. she didn't show that she was in pain or anything. then there's me falling asleep in the passengers seat.

i wanted to cry when we pulled into the parking garage. she chuckled looking over at me while i opened the door. im almost positive that i can't walk up those stairs. this is death. the most i could do was get out and stand against the car.