54

"i want my baby robyn." mahogany gritted at me. i sighed rubbing my forehead in stress. this shit here is blowing me. it's been nearly a year and this whole thing with mya and those girls....i can't.

apparently it's my fault that all this is happening. actually it's hers...nobody told the bitch to sleep with my husband. and i damn sure wasn't about to lose him over some whore who couldn't keep her legs closed.

so i did what i needed to do.

made her fall in love with my brother, and kept her on my pay roll. not a trace of that child came back to my husband, and that was done purposely. he doesn't even know about the kid. he doesn't even know that i know about the affair. it should stay that way.

"mahogany there's nothing i can do. they have her permanently. with the law."

"you need to figure out how to get her back. i'm in this because of you. i told you i didn't wanna keep sending her around and you-"

"first of all...you're in this because of your damn self. keep your legs closed and it'll all be good. but it's too damn late. i don't know what you want me to do."

"i'm getting her back one way or another. so either you handle it, or i do."

i gave her a stare before taking a deep breath. there's literally no way i can just get this child back. and there's no way that i'm gonna try. getting that little girl back for her would mean she'll have to be around my brother...he also has a child by her.

knowing him, he wouldn't take well to having another kid in the house that's a product of his wife sleeping with his sisters husband. although they're only married because of this situation. but that's neither here nor there. i'm not risking it.

"my part is done. i paid you to keep your mouth shut while i handled the kid. there's nothing for me to handle anymore, she's out of our hands."

"robyn i will tell him right now."

"you're gonna keep your mouth shut, that's what you're gonna do."

"bullshit. i want my child. i can't do this anymore."

"mahogany you have a whole other kid!" i slightly raised my voice but lowered it being that we're in a school. why is everything always happening in my place of work? they can never wait. plus she's supposed to be teaching a class...

"so!"

"bitch you getting on my nerves. you shouldn't have committed if you knew you would want her. plus...it doesn't matter if you wanted her from the beginning. i refuse to let my family be broken because of you."

"you can't blame me for something that takes two people."

"nobody blaming you."

"you're not blaming him!"

"he doesn't even know that i know about you!"

"this isn't fair."

"i have two kids by him...little ones. a man that i love slept with another woman and got her pregnant. at the time, i hadn't even had his child. so imagine how i felt going through all that. that man is the love of my life but he meant nothing to you. so don't tell me what's not fair alright? leave that little girl alone. she's happy where she is and she's out of our hair. this is something you agreed to. you could've fought through this the moment you gave birth and i approached you. but no...you agreed.

so everything happening is because you allowed it to. i'm not helping you get her back, and i'll make sure that you don't get her back. you're not breaking up my family."