51

cheer practice - 8am

"uuggghhh." i huffed with my fingers interlocked on the back of my head. i'm so damn tired with this. these girls are pissing me off. making this coach be hard on us for no reason. first week back and we're already on bullshit.

"beyoncé is there anything you wanna say?" she raised her eyebrow at me and i just stared at her. i'm not gonna say what i really wanna say because i'm not even like that. i haven't been pushed enough.

shaking my head i dropped and gave her the fifty push ups she asked for. my arms felt like noodles by the end. i'm getting tired of everyone being punished because of one persons mistake.

"again!"

jesus. she just screaming her old little chest out. we ran through the routine and i had to be thrown in the air. beginning to hate this position. wonder if i can be switched. i locked my legs, holding my formation. they did the prep count before tossing me.

"stop!" i heard coach yell mid air. soon as i came down someone fucked up. my eyes shut tight accepting that i would hit the floor. then i let out a huge breath from the pain. fuuucckk.

they don't realize that them trying to catch me so hard just makes the shit so much worse. i hit them and the fucking floor. now i have pain in my back, legs and arms.

i stayed there on the floor, just breathing. calm down. calm down.

"don't touch me." i grumbled before getting up myself. they kept asking if i were okay but i walked off towards the locker rooms. coach will have to yell because i'm not.... i'm not fucking with this.

i grabbed my water drinking from it then sat on one of the benches. know when you hit someone else and their bone hurts yours? yea. imagine falling from in the fucking air.

i'll be bruised so badly.

"bey." kelly came in. i shook my head at her slightly rolling my eyes. "you okay? let me see."

"i'm fine." i stood up so i could go back out.

"if you're hurting then-"

"i'm fine kelly."

"es tan difícil bloquear tus brazos, estúpido!" i heard leih as she came in as well. oh she's mad. "you good bey? it's that same dude, he's known for dropping people. i don't know why coach even keep his ass as a base." she mugged.

"i'm fine. thank y'all."

"coach is pissed though. you going home?"

"no, im gonna go back out there. i needed to take a breath to stop from losing my mind."

"girl you better start cursing they ass out. this your life in the fucking air." kelly rolled her neck as we walked out. coach shook her head with her eyes on me but i ignored it. she can't even be mad. but i know she's gonna wanna talk to me after practice.

fuck it.

"hey...bey. uh- i'm sorry for dropping you."

"it's fine. just don't let it happen again please?" i grabbed my bag and sent him a stiff nod. he did the same, walking away as i gathered my things to go.

before i could make it out the gym i was being called back by coach. i rolled my eyes and huffed before turning around to meet her. my goodness. i just wanna go home to my girlfriend and sleep under her because i know she's knocked out.

shes been having those 16hr shifts like crazy.

"yes?"

"i'm disappointed in what you did today."