42

o + b residence - 5am

never did i think i would wake up in someone i love arms at this age. someone i can say actually appreciates me and has love for me back. it didn't bother me when she didn't say it back that day because i knew she loved me. just by the way she looks at me, it's there. her looks are what made me realize that i actually loved her. a lot more than what i thought before.

it's been a little rocky road between us but we never let it stay that way. we have amazing communication skills even though they may side track sometimes. but everyone has a problem every now and then. we know how to bounce back. it's like we can't go without one another. especially because we literally live together.

picking her as my roommate is probably the best long term decision i've ever made. she doesn't just benefit herself, she benefits the both of us. her positivity and naiveness is like a plus with everything. i enjoy helping her become immune to a lot that she was blind about.

i just love her whole life.

"onika."

"mmm?" she hummed through her thumb while rubbing on my butt. i'm gonna try to get her to come work out with me this morning. it's been a minute since she last did. i miss when we would get up at the same time and go. it was fun.

"wake up." i kissed around her face, around her thumb so i could get her lips. she's always tired but today she's gonna get up and be with me. "come on baby."

she's either ignoring me or she went back to sleep. onika isn't even that hard of a sleeper but when i sleep on her, it's like she sleeps so hard. i'm gonna stop laying on her just for that reason. bet she wake up when i call her then.

"onikkaaa."

yea she's ignoring me. ok then.

i kissed on her neck, slightly sucking. she's playing with me. knowing she get turned on by me so quick. i could simply rub her ass.

we already don't have any clothes on for real, just underwear. i moved to her breasts, unclipping her bra in the front and pulling it down her shoulders. she groaned when i had to move her thumb so it would come off. all she did was put it back. mcht.

i put her nipple in my mouth and rubbed her through her panties. that had her starting to move some, but my weight kept her still.

"baba."

"mm?" i stopped what i was doing seeing she was awake now. her face dropped, slightly mugging me. oh well. maybe if she would've woken up the first time it could've been different. "come on, i wanna work out together."

"nooo, finish what you started."

"after we work out."

"no, you can't do that. you know the smallest things you do can get me there. don't do that, come on." she pleaded. i chuckled pecking her lips and sliding off her lap. wasn't she just sleeping? ignoring me. "uggghh. i'm going back to sleep."

"nooo, get up."

"no. you're not being fair."

"how? if you come work out we can do it."

"we don't have to 'do it' when we come back because we're already here. what sense does that make? i'm ready now." she's getting frustrated and it's so cute. i couldn't stop smiling at her. her little frown, i kissed.

"fix your face." i mumbled against her lips. i'm guessing she's really bothered. but i'm a baby? i rubbed her stomach while kissing her and just trailed my hand down to her panties.

she started to guide me herself, pushing me inside her underwear and holding my fingers against her pearl. i'm secretly excited because it's been a minute since i've been able to do anything to her. she's always taking the lead.