58

o + b residence - 5am

i yawned and stretched out my legs before getting out the bed. i'm off of work today so i plan on getting things situated for myas birthday. this is super exciting. summer was into things like spider man so she didn't have a huge girly princess type thing. this will be such an experience.

i'm meeting up with some venue people so i can look at it and see if it's okay. nothing too big or too small. we don't want a bunch of people there. especially with this whole...fenty and mahogany thing. then i have to go look for her a dress. she wants to be princess tiana so i'm gonna try and find some options for her.

if i have to get one customized then that'll be the go. she's gonna have a birthday to remember, i promise that to her. she deserves it.

i got in the shower, wrapping my hair up. i've been doing this alone. beyoncé is upset with me right now and i'm just giving her her space. she's been like...ignoring me. i'm not gonna hurt my own feelings by constantly bothering and then getting ignored. it'll be dumb if i did.

i oiled my body after my shower and changed into a comfortable suit. then i put on some tennis shoes that i'm sure have never been worn. most of my name brand shoes don't get worn because i'm always in my sketchers. my
clothes too. if i'm not in scrubs then i'm in something comfortable. most likely in the house.

grabbing my backpack and phone i double checked to be sure i had everything i could possibly need. once i had it all together i left out my room.

it surprised me to see blue coming down the hall. she smiled and waved at me. i didn't even know she was here. had to have gotten her car back because she just pops out of nowhere.

"morning. i was coming to you."

"what's up?"

"bey is so mad at you, let's start there. what happened?"

i took a big deep breath before explaining to her the whole elevator situation. i'm taking full accountability for the reason she's upset. it'll be so insane if i didn't. i know exactly why she's mad which is why i'm okay with giving her her space.

if i was oblivious it'll be different.

"shit.... maybe it wasn't a good idea to hide it from her." she gave me wide eyes. i've kind of realized that.

"yea i was starting to think the same. but how do we even tell her after she's already mad?"

"tell me what?" we both jumped at her voice. i dropped my phone and lowly cursed under my breath picking it up. hoping it wasn't cracked after hitting that hard tile. i huffed.

she's always popping up out of nowhere or something. scaring the living hell out of people. i was about to walk away only because i didn't think she would care to hear from me. i mean...i've been getting ignored.

but she grabbed my arm with a look on her face. it kind of scared me not gonna lie. so i stepped back in my previous spot next to blue. i'm guessing she would like to hear from me.

"onika you really....you really been testing my patience and it take a lot for me to get mad."

"i'm sorry."

"stop saying that!" she slightly raised her voice. i swallowed the lump in my throat focusing my eyes on her face. the anger. so she rather me not say sorry? "you keep saying you're sorry but you're not changing what the fuck you're sorry for."

"i just wanna make sure you know i really do apologize." i spoke lowly. jeez. didn't know that saying sorry was really something that annoyed her. "sorry for saying sorry."