CHAPTER 9

I already had our date all planned out in my mind since she told me that she enjoyed going to the beach on holiday in Holland. I would take her to the beach here the closest beach is about half an hour away in Malibu where we'll eat and take a pleasant walk on the beach. I searched through all of her cookbooks trying to pick out ones that I can make. I noticed some of them where circled and highlighted with red ink and figured those were the meals she enjoyed the best. As soon as I woke up I got food prepared for the evening, I even bought her a pearl necklace with the money I've been saving up. I was so proud of her how far she has come as an actress. I wrapped all the food putting it in a picnic basket. I got all ready for the date picking out kaki toursers and a white button up top, leaving my hair down and straight, I just put on a little bit of blush not feeling like wearing my bold red lipstick today. I heard our suite door open " sweetheart, I'm home" I went out to greet her with a hug and a kiss.

" You look nice should I just dress casual? I just need to change and touch up" I wrapped my arms around her and she melts into my arms.

" You can dress casual. I have a romantic evening planned out for us" she wrapped her arms around my neck.

" Oh, really. It'll be nice to know what I'm dressing for. I'm so excited I've been aching to see you all day" I pulled her closer to me chest to chest.

" You get ready and I'll bring everything out to the car. So, I can tell Richard where we are going in private" I spanked her ass as she walked towards the bedroom.

After waiting for Maisie for like half an hour she comes to the car she wore a mint green casual dress with black pumps, her blond curly hair was tied back with a matching ribbon. She looked adorable even with her pouted face cause I won't tell her where we are going. She bugged me for the whole drive but I wouldn't give in. Oh, how I wanted to kiss that sweet pout away. We arrived at the beach in Malibu Maisie was for the first time this evening quiet. I guided her to the perfect spot on the sand she helped me lay down the blanket putting weights on the 4 corners of the blanket. When I sat down she didn't sit down with me " baby" grabbing her hand.

No one was on the beach surrounding us were cliffs of rocks blocking the view from above. Her hand left mine and she walked to the water. She dipped her feet into the ocean just staring out in the horizon the sun was close to setting. Does she not like it? I got everything arranged on the blanket watching as she stood as the waves crashed. I decided to go over to her the water felt cold upon my feet " baby, is something a matter? do you not like it?" the wind blew through our hair when I noticed her cheeks were stained with tears.

Did it remind her too much of home and not in a good way " I'm sorry baby. We could leave if it's reminding you of home. I thought it'll be nice taking you to a place where you had fond memories when you were a little girl" her bottom lip trembled as she wrapped her arms tightly around my neck taking me by surprise.

" Nobody has done something like this for me before. I missed the salty air and the sounds of the waves crashing. Thank you, sweetheart" kissing the side of my neck making my body heat all over especially down there.

" Anything for my baby. I packed us a picnic and we'll watch the sun set guiding her by the hand back to the picnic blanket.

" These are my favorite foods how did you know?" I smiled.

" I explored all your cookbooks and picked the ones with the most highlighting. I'm just so proud of you I mean an Oscar nomination. I watched your picture the other day now I know why you were nominated. You are truly brilliant" tears again form in her sweet blue eyes.

" Don't cry baby" wiping her tears away.

" They are happy tears. You make me so happy, happiest I've ever been and what about you Ms. radio star" my meeting at Columbia pictures is at Monday morning at 9 am.