Invisible

Dean's pov

After leaving Alex's room, I texted Amy it was safe to come home now and then I went straight to the kitchen to grab a beer out of the fridge. I'm both physically and emotionally drained. I'm exhausted yet totally restless at the same time. Things with Alex got a little rough there. I hated taking my belt to the kid. I think I might've finally made some progress with him though. He actually opened up to me a little bit and allowed himself to be vulnerable. Kinda hard not to be vulnerable though when you're lying across your mom's boyfriend's lap with your pants pulled down, about to get spanked.

Grabbing another beer, I went downstairs to talk to Sammy. I just can't sit still right now. Before I even got to the bottom step, I knew my plan was thwarted. Sammy was snoring loudly, mouth hung open with a tiny bit of drool encrusted in the corner. Such an adorable big baby. Suddenly having a burst of inspiration, I quietly rushed back upstairs to get a couple things. Rummaging through the cabinets in the kitchen, I found the items I was looking for and went back down to the basement. Good he's still out cold. I fastened one of Drew's old oversized bibs around my brother's neck and carefully placed the Paw patrol sippy cup in Sammy's hand before slipping a yellow pacifier between his lips. Pranking him is so much fun, it never gets old. I made sure to take a few pictures with my phone before going upstairs to wait for Amy.

I was sitting in the living room drinking another beer and watching tv when Amy got home.

"Is he okay?" she asked in a panic, grabbing my arm, sloshing some of my beer onto the carpet.

"Hey! Settle down," I admonished her, like I was scolding one of the kids.

"Oh sorry," she said. "I'll get some paper towels." She rushed into the kitchen to grab them and started cleaning up the drops that spilled on the floor and the table. "I've just been so worried about him, I'm a nervous wreck."

Setting my beer down a safe distance from my distraught lady, I took the wadded up paper towel from her hand and said, "Come here," as I sat back down in my armchair, pulling her into my lap.

"Dean," she whined, pouting adorably. "Don't, I'm too big to sit on you."

"Nonsense," I said, tightening my hold on her as I pulled her closer, flush against my chest. I wish she wasn't so self-conscious about her weight. "You fit here perfectly, baby." I kissed her on the cheek, whispering breathily in her ear, "Like a jigsaw piece in a puzzle," which made her giggle in response. What can I say? I'm a romantic, or at least I think I am, especially after I've had a few.

"Stop," she protested playfully, giggling some more as she gently pushed against my chest.

"Sorry, baby, I can't. You're just too fuckin' sexy." I shifted her weight on my lap so she could feel my hard-on press between her buttcheeks. "See what you do to me?" I asked facetiously, marking her neck with my hot lips as I sucked seductively on her soft skin.

"Deeean, don't," she whined, melting into my touch, despite pretending to object. We both know she loves it. "We can do that later," she stated, looking me in the eyes as she held her hands flat against my chest. "Now tell me how it went with my son," she tried to order sternly, but it didn't land. She's just too damn cute.

"Yes ma'am," I emphatically replied, playing along. "Have I been a bad boy?" I asked, slurring my words a bit as I slid my hand between her knees and started slowly inching up to caress her milky white thighs. "Mmmm," I moaned, finding her panties a bit damp on her hot sweet spot. "God, you're so sexy, Amy. I can't keep my hands off you." I pushed down on her hips, grinding my dick against her ass.