Blocked

Dean's pov

Looking squarely at my very anxious daughter, I prompted, "You have something you want to say to Amy?"

"I'm sorry," she practically whispered, nervously biting down on her lower lip.

"Look her in the eye, tell her what you're sorry for, and say it like you mean it!" I ordered.

Apprehensively making eye contact with her soon to be step-mom, she repeated, "I'm sorry I took Drew with me to the pond."

"I know you are, sweetie, and I forgive you," Amy replied, giving her a little hug, taking pity on my girl, knowing I'm not going to be nearly as accommodating.

Katie cautiously turned my direction upon hearing me purposefully clear my throat.

"You know what you've got coming from me, little girl, so get your ass up to your room right now and wait for me!" I sharply ordered my disobedient daughter.

"Yes sir," she managed to eek out, fighting back tears.

Once she was out of earshot, I pulled my beautiful lady into my arms and said, "Well that was fun. Wasn't it?"

"I'm just glad it's over," she replied, sinking into my embrace, letting the tension leave her body as she relaxed in my arms. "Well, almost over. I know you still have to deal with Katie."

Knowing she was right, I sighed as she laid her head on my shoulder and gently traced her fingers down my chest. Closing my eyes, I moaned softly when her hand traveled further south to caress my package over my pants.

"Maybe I can be of some assistance afterward as I..." Amy squeezed my growing bulge as she spoke breathily in my ear, "help you unwind and release."

I inhaled sharply as she increased the amount of friction she was applying to my crotch. She'll probably never admit it, but I'm pretty sure hearing me be all strict and commanding as I lay down the law, really turns her on. I'll have to put my theory to the test in the bedroom. The thought of Amy being docile and submissive in response to my dominance made me rock hard.

"Fuck, baby, that feels so good." I firmly gripped her ass cheeks, kneading them roughly with my strong calloused hands.

"That's the point," she said, smiling slyly, clearly pleased with the reaction her touch elicited from my body.

"If you don't stop, I'm going to fuck you right here on the living room couch you naughty, naughty girl," I breathed heavily in her ear.

"Is that a threat, Deputy Winchester?" Amy giggled, as she palmed my balls over the thin fabric of my uniform.

"No," I replied, picking Amy up and maneuvering around the coffee table as she wrapped her legs around my waist. "That's a promise, young lady." I laid her down on the couch and straddled her, staring into her gorgeous green eyes. She had the biggest smile on her face and I couldn't help feeling a sense of pride, knowing the prospect of getting busy with all this is the reason why she's so excited.

"What?" Amy asked after a moment of silence, scanning my face as she gently ran her hands over my arms, massaging my taut biceps with her delicate fingers.

I just shook my head slightly and smiled, looking down at my beautiful woman.

"Nothing," I said, unable to take my eyes off her. "Absolutely nothing," I repeated. She's so perfect, I don't know how I got so lucky.

Wrinkling her forehead, she held my gaze, unsure if she should just accept my response, or question me further. Working closely with lawyers everyday will do that to a person. She rarely takes anything at face value, always wanting to peel the layers of the onion back. Her inquisitive, overactive mind is one of the features that immediately drew me to her.