Family

Dean's pov

"Absolutely," I answered, grabbing her hand and holding it against my rock hard dick. "You know I love when you handle my matter," I said, grinning deviously. God, the things this lady does to me. I've never felt like this before with any other woman.

"Are you kidding me?" Amy asked in such a sharp tone, I wasn't quite sure if she was upset or amused by my obvious arousal.

"Uh," I hesitated, afraid to say the wrong thing since this could easily go one of two ways. Best case scenario, she's into it and wants to get fucked just as badly as I want to fuck her. Worst case scenario, she's pissed and thinks I'm an asshole for even entertaining the notion of having sex right now. But I'm a guy. I can't help it. Our brains are just wired so that sex is a high priority goal like ninety-five percent of the time.

She's still not giving me a clear indication of her current train of thought. I cannot respond until I know for sure. This could make or break me, us even. Ok, it's getting awkward now since she's been silent for too long. What do I do, God? Help me out here, big guy.

"Mommy, mommy, you're home," Drew shouted, breaking the silence, bless his little soul, as he came bounding into the kitchen, full of energy.

"Yes," I said under my breath, in thanks to the man upstairs. Perfect timing, little guy, I thought to myself as I ruffled Drew's hair and grinned.

Amy frowned at me, clearly suspicious of my reaction, as she wrinkled her forehead, making me think scenario number two was definitely on her mind. I'm an ass for even considering having sex with her right now. Dodged that bullet thanks to Drew. I'll have to remember that and give the little guy a pass next time he does something wrong.

"Hi, baby," Amy replied, kissing him on the cheek before scooping him up in her arms. "You hungry, sweetheart? Ready for some dinner?" she asked, tickling his cute pudgy tummy.

Drew nodded, "Uh huh," snuggling into his mom's embrace.

"Awesome. Me too big guy," I said chuckling, as I gently squeezed his arm, pulling him close so I could give him a kiss on the top of his head.

A couple hours later

Dean's pov

After a quick and fairly quiet dinner, Amy and I were sitting in the living room with Katie and Drew, halfway through some Disney movie with animals or princesses or something. I don't know. I honestly wasn't paying attention to the movie. I was just enjoying some stress-free time with the little ones before the shit hits the fan with the big one. Once this movie is over, we'll get the younger two settled into bed, then it'll be time for Amy and I to revisit our conversation.

I think her resolve is starting to break when it comes to spanking the kids. She's not quite there yet so I need to figure out how to close the deal. What's it gonna take to push her over the line, onto the side that embraces the spare the rod, spoil the child way of thinking? She'll probably never feel comfortable enough to spank Katie but ever since I put Drew over my knee, I've noticed her give him a warning swat on more than one occasion.

Will this movie ever end? I'm getting impatient here. The longer we wait to come to an agreement on how to punish Alex for his incredibly asinine behavior, the harder it's gonna be to follow through and make an impact on the kid. Going along with his friends' reckless behavior on the road was incredibly dangerous and the fact he's been doing it for months just proves he has no regrets. This punishment really needs to make an impact on the kid. We have to get through to him before anyone gets seriously injured due to their stupidity behind the wheel.