Pajamas

Amy's pov

"Don't!" Dean cut me off. "You know better." He spoke so sternly, I shuddered. "You ever think of doing that again, you'll get a taste of my belt." He pointed his finger at me in warning. "And it won't be the sexy kind of spanking you like." I blushed in embarrassment. "It will hurt like Hell and you will never forget it. Am I clear?"

"You're right, Dean. I'm sorry," I replied with sincerity, feeling extremely guilty for even considering driving while I was still buzzed.

He nodded in acceptance of my apology so we quickly got dressed and headed out to my van. I really didn't want Rachel to have to hang out too long at the bus terminal waiting for us. It's not the most pleasant or safest place to be at this time of night.

"You know, if you and your sister are feeling rambunctious when we get back and you want to strip down to your bra and panties to have a pillow fight, I'd be happy to let you two have the bed and I could sleep on the couch, after getting it all on video, of course," Dean so generously offered, as he tried to lighten the mood, locking the front door behind us.

"Just get in the van, weirdo," I replied, chuckling at my immature whore of a boyfriend.

After picking up Rachel, I got her settled on the couch for the night and then Dean and I retired to our bedroom to get some sleep since it was after midnight and we were both exhausted, not to mention we each have to get up early for work.

The next morning

Amy's pov

It was an early morning for everyone at the Winchester house, except my sister of course. I both envied and reviled her for being able to live her life with no responsibilities, answering to nobody. Dean and I were getting ready for work. Sam was dropping Alex at the highschool, then he'd bring Katie and Drew back and feed them breakfast before walking Katie to her grade school. After they got Katie to school, he'd drive Drew to his preschool/daycare, come home and work on the basement all day.

Grabbing my keys, ready to head out the door, running late as usual, I told the kids to have a good day at school, gave a Dean a quick kiss goodbye and told my lazy-ass little sister who was still lounging half asleep on the couch, despite the noise and chaos surrounding her, "Sorry I can't spend the day with you but I gotta go to work. Sam will be here most of the day working on the basement if you need anything. See you at dinner."

After a long day at work, we all sat down to a delicious dinner of beef stroganoff, Sam somehow found the time to whip up. Well, all of us except Alex. He has late practice tonight for basketball. During dinner, Drew talked excitedly about his morning at preschool and his afternoon at daycare, sharing all his new knowledge and artwork with his Aunt Rachel. Katie I noticed, however, was uncharacteristically quiet. I wonder what that's all about. I hope she didn't get in any trouble at school.

"What time do you have to pick up Alex tonight?" Dean asked me, as he rinsed his dinner plate in the sink.

"Practice lets out at 8:30pm so I'll probably leave around 8:15pm. Why? Did you need me to get something while I'm out?"

"No, but I think it'd be a good idea if you took Drew and your sister along for the ride."

"Okay..." I replied hesitantly, looking to him for some sort of explanation.

Providing the answer to my query from earlier, he turned his attention to Katie and sternly said, "I believe you and I have some unfinished business to take care of before you go to bed." Glaring at his daughter with a hard look on his face, he asked, "Am I right?"