Control

Since you all were so talkative on the last chapter and I had a few requests for another update- Here's your bonus update for the week😚 Merry Christmas 🎄to those of you who celebrate and happy holidays to everyone who enjoys a different tradition. Spend quality time with your family and friends. Spread love and peace in the world and pay it forward to make someone's day extra bright.❤🌎🌞🎁

Dean's pov

"Baby, just hear me out. Ok?" I pleaded with my woman to listen to my side of the story before chopping my head off.

"Don't baby me, Dean. I'm so angry with you right now, I can't even think straight."

"Amy, it's not as bad as it sounds, seriously," I tried to reason with her.

"You spanked my son, without my permission, Dean. Don't you dare try to downplay what you did."

"I had my reasons for doing what I did, Amy. It wasn't unjustified."

Amy turned her back to me and grunted her frustration, "Ugghhh! You just don't get it. Do you?"

"No, Amy I guess I don't." I grabbed myself a beer out of the fridge. Before closing the door, I asked, "Want one?"

"No, I don't want a fucking beer, Dean! I want to know why you thought it was okay to spank my son." Amy glared at me, her hands on her hips and her voice laden with unmistakable hostility.

I've never seen her this angry before. Not even the first day we met and I accused her of being a hooker. Worst case scenario, she leaves me. Best case scenario, I parlay this situation into some raunchy hot angry make-up sex. You gotta play your cards right, Deano. Well, here goes nothing.

"He earned that spanking and I'm not gonna apologize for disciplining my son, woman."

"He's not your son!" Amy shouted. "He's my son and you had no right to put your hands on him to punish him, without my permission.

I feel like I just got the wind knocked out of me. Hearing Amy say Drew is not my son, really hurt me.

"I know I'm not his biological father, Amy, and I get that I'm not technically his step-father yet either. I'm not an idiot." I shook my head sadly. "I guess I didn't realize the only position I hold in his life is the guy who's currently fucking his mother. My mistake." I slammed my beer down on the table, grabbed my keys off the counter and stormed out the door.

Amy's pov

"DEAN!" I yelled after him, standing in the doorway as I watched him peel out of the driveway and speed down the street. Where does he get off thinking he's the victim here? So typical of him to try and turn the tables on me. I have every right to be upset. Don't I? Maybe I'm overreacting, even though I don't really think that's the case here.

Before I do anything else, I need to talk to my son. I didn't want to keep Drew waiting since I promised him I wouldn't be too long. My issues regarding my relationship with my boyfriend can wait. Right now my son needs to be my number one priority. Actually, not just right now. My boys always need to be my primary focus. A mother should always put her kids first. Well, a good one should anyway and I really try to be a decent mother to my boys. My romantic relationships and professional life may always be a bit of a mess but I pride myself on always being there for my kids.

"Mommy!" Drew cried out, as soon as I opened their bedroom door.

"It's alright, I'm here, baby. Don't cry," I soothed my little boy, as I sat down on his bed and enveloped him in my arms. "Where's Katie?" I asked, not having seen or heard from her since I got home.