Favor

WARNING:  SMUT AHEAD

Amy's pov

It makes me feel good, knowing I can give him an erection so quickly. I've always been self-conscious about my body, mostly my weight but my looks too. I would consider myself average looking at best and I've been overweight for as long as I can remember but Dean makes me feel beautiful and sexy. I stroked his dick a few times before wrapping my lips around the head as I slowly sucked his shaft into my mouth.

"Oh fuck, Amy!" Dean moaned, grabbing a fistful of my hair. "I love the way you give head," he praised, guiding his length to the back of my throat.

Choking on his hard cock really turns me on. I began sucking faster and harder as Dean eagerly throat fucked me. Breathing heavily as I took him deeper, he finally shuddered in orgasm as he shot his load, filling my hot mouth with his salty cum.

Swallowing his seed, I facetiously asked, "Did you like that?" knowing damn well he did, but loving to hear him say it.

Pulling me up to stand, he attacked my mouth, kissing me fervently as he squeezed one of my asscheeks in each hand.

"Fuck yeah, that was amazing, baby," he said, attaching his lips to the side of my neck, sucking my delicate skin. "Can I expect the same treatment tomorrow night after I give Katie her bedtime spanking?" he asked jokingly.

"Very funny," I said, playfully pushing him away. "But I do have a pretty big favor to ask," I stated with trepidation, biting my bottom lip as I awaited his response.

"After giving me that amazing blowjob, you can name your price, sweetheart," he replied, sliding the straps of my teddy off my shoulders so he could suckle on my now exposed breasts.

"Ohhhh," I moaned in ecstasy as his tongue circled my nipple, sending shocks of pleasure straight to my core. "My sister needs a place to stay for a few days," I blurted out quickly, afraid I'd soon be too overcome with lust to speak.

Pulling away from me abruptly, Dean held at me arm's length, a serious expression on his face as he asked, "Is that what this was all about?"

"Uh huh," I replied, nervously biting my lower lip again. "Well, I mean not all of it. I wanted to do it too, ya know," I stammered, fearing his reaction. I feel bad for manipulating him this way.

"Shit, you coulda just asked me that, Amy." Dean chuckled. "She's family and you always do for family," he replied smiling, quoting the Winchester motto. "Not that I'm complaining, mind you. I thoroughly enjoyed your extremely persuasive argument. Just ask the Lieutenant General," Dean smirked, alluding to his semi-hard cock which was currently sporting a rather pretty ring of my deep red lipstick, albeit a tad smeared.

"I recall a rank of Major General last time I saluted your brave decorated soldier. Am I mistaken?"

"No, you're not mistaken, gorgeous." Dean kissed me hard, making me tingle below the waist as he lightly brushed his fingertips back and forth over my already stiff nipples. "But after that spectacular throat fuck, I figured he earned himself a promotion."

Laughing in response, I said, "I'll take that as a complement," before returning the kiss. I swear Dean has the softest lips of any man I've ever kissed. His little brother Sam looks like his lips are even more baby soft but I'll never know for sure. I mean, I would never do that to Dean but a girl can still fantasize. Maybe it's something related to the Y chromosome in the Winchester DNA. I bet their father has gorgeous full pouty lips too. OMG Amy stop it! I admonished myself. Damn tequila makes me so fuckin' horny. Just focus on the amazingly hot guy currently standing in front of you. I swear, I'm my own worst enemy sometimes. Dean is a total catch, I reminded myself. Don't fuck this one up.