Next

Love my faithful readers out there😚 You know who you are. This bonus update for the week is for you❤

Amy's pov

After a minute, I pulled away and wiped my eyes, saying, "I'm okay now. Sorry about that."

"Don't be sorry. You know I'm always here for you. You can come to me with anything and unload on me anytime and as long as you're not naked, I'll probably actually listen," Dean joked, making me laugh in response as I playfully pushed him away.

"Thanks," I replied, with sarcasm and a soft smile. I really do love this man.

"You sit and eat," he ordered firmly, suddenly turning serious. "You know I'm not happy you lied earlier when you told my brother you ate a late lunch and you weren't hungry."

I looked down, feeling ashamed for disappointing him and lying to his sweet brother.

"I'm sorry," I whimpered.

"I know you're sorry, baby, but I may still have to punish you for that tonight in our bedroom," he replied smirking, as he mimicked slapping an imaginary ass with his palm, complete with sound effects.

I couldn't help but giggle. What he said next, however, quickly wiped the smile off my face.

"Speaking of spanking, we need to have a talk about Alex," Dean dictated so sternly, I got goosebumps on my arms.

"What about, Alex?" I asked hesitantly, still somewhat in shock over what he said and still trying to process the threat of him spanking my oldest child.

"I don't know how much longer I can do this, Amy." Dean sighed and rubbed his forehead.

"Do what? What do you mean? What happened?" I asked, getting more frustrated by the minute.

"I told him you wanted him to get his homework done before dinner since Bobby needed his help tonight and he not only completely blew me off but he was extremely rude as well." Dean started pacing the kitchen with his hands on his hips. "And to top it all off, he did it in front of my father."

Oh, now I see why this situation is so different and such an emergency, I thought to myself. Alex embarrassed him in front of John. I do not have the desire nor energy to get into this with my boyfriend right now. I watched Dean continue to pace back and forth as he ranted on and on. Sighing, I figured I better put a stop to this before my dinner is ice cold.

"Dean sweetie." I stood and grabbed him by the forearm to stop him from wearing a path in the floorboards.

Pulling him close, I brushed my breasts up against his chest, quite purposefully.

"Please just let me eat the other half of your brother's dinner, which I feel really bad about by the way, and then let me have a hot shower and I promise after that, we will discuss this situation with Alex. Ok?" I walked my fingers up his chest and pouted, sticking my bottom lip out to accentuate the baby talk. I hate pulling out that card because I personally find it morally reprehensible to play helpless to manipulate a man but there are times I find it necessary and this is one of those times. If I don't get to eat and have ten minutes of time to myself, I might snap and kill someone or run screaming for the hills and never come back.

"Oh, uh yeah, alright," Dean stuttered, taken aback by my submissive demeanor. "You sit and eat, Amy, and then hop in the shower or take a nice long bath and we'll talk afterward."

"Thank you, my big strong man," I laid it on thick, as I squeezed his biceps and stood on my tiptoes to give him a kiss.

"I'm gonna go check on my brother and the kids," Dean informed me, as I reheated my half a burger in the microwave. The fries will just have to be room temp since reheated fries are super gross. At this point, I'd consider eating the paper bag they came in, I'm so hungry.