Karaoke

*NOTE- OBVIOUSLY THAT'S NOT SAM SINGING WITH DEAN. JUST USE YOUR IMAGINATION ☺

Dean's pov

Work was rather slow today and I even managed to stay on my boss's good side for once. I wasn't in the mood for any confrontation after having to spank Katie the last two nights. I was honestly looking forward to an uneventful peaceful evening while I drove home but then I remembered Sammy had the fabulous idea that the four of us should go out tonight to have a few beers and chill, sans kids. Don't get me wrong, I'm always on board for some adults only time but hanging out at the local honky tonk on line dancing and karaoke night would not be my first choice, or second or third, for that matter. Sammy seems really excited by the idea though, so who am I to burst his bubble?

You do for family I thought to myself, as we pulled into the parking lot ready for our fun evening.

"You sure it's a good idea leaving Alex in charge of the kids tonight?" I asked Amy. "Especially after what happened the last time he babysat them."

"Honey, they'll be fine," she replied, interlocking our arms as we walked into the bar. "He's grounded anyway so consider it part of his punishment. It'll do him some good to stay home and focus on someone other than himself for once." When I gave Amy a look indicating I wasn't convinced, she patted my hand, stating, "Trust me."

"I'll try," I said. "No promises though."

Grabbing a table, we ordered our first round of drinks and some appetizers to get our night out started. I have to admit it was kinda nice having adult conversation about topics that didn't include school drop off and pick up procedures or pediatrician appointments. After our third round of drinks, the girls convinced Sammy and I to sign up for a karaoke time slot.

When it was our turn, Sammy and I went up on stage prepared to wow the ladies with our signature go to karaoke song, the theme from the Dukes of Hazzard, Good Ol' Boys. I only have about four songs in my extensive karaoke repertoire but this is definitely the one where I shine and make all the ladies weak in the knees. Might even have some throw their panties up on stage tonight, like I'm Tom Jones. Who knows? The only panties I'm interested in gettin' into tonight are my lovely lady's, however.

I hope she's wearing a thong so as soon as I peel off her skin tight jeans, I can see her beautiful buttcheeks staring back at me. Taunting me with their smooth pale creamy texture, just beggin' to be squeezed and spanked. Fuck, my jeans are getting tight already just thinking about how I want to ravage my woman tonight. Oooh, better yet, I hope she's not wearing any underwear. A lady goin' commando is so hot.

I turned my back to the audience to try and discreetly adjust myself. Focus Deano, focus, I admonished myself. Amy's never heard me sing before so I don't want to fuck this up. I need to make a good impression, or I'll be taking a cold shower tonight and beating my meat myself. Well here goes nothin' I thought, as Sammy handed me the microphone and the music began blaring outta the shitty bar speakers.

"Just the good ol' boys. Never meanin' no harm," Sammy and I sang our hearts out, alternating the lyrics between the two of us. Amy and Rachel appeared to be having a great time watching us. Big smiles lit up their faces as we belted out the chorus together. Based on the amount of applause and hootin' and hollerin' we got at the end of the song, we did a good job of wowing the crowd too, if I do say so myself.

Amy gave me a kiss on the cheek as soon as we returned to the table.

"That was unbelievable," she gushed, clinging to my arm as I sat down.