Chapter 18 | Fascinating

Start from the beginning

They were totally unaware that someone's eyes were fixed on them and that person was burning like hell.

☁️

"Ab var vadhu ke gale mein mangalsutra daalenge" Pandit Ji said since the marriage ceremony was about to end.
(Now the groom will put Mangalsutra around the neck of the bride)

"Ab yaha shaadi sampan hui var or vadhu sabhi bado ka aashirvaad le" Pandit Ji again said.
(Now the marriage is over here, the bride and groom take blessings of all the elders)

Shivani and Kabir went to take all the elders blessings. Shivani's whole family has tears in her eyes. She hugged her mom and dad and cried since it's literally hard for any mother and father to let her one and only daughter go away from them.

"Di?" Y/N said in the mic while standing on the stage making everyone look at her.

"Finally dii your dream come true and you got married and now you are leaving us all. But wait, wait where are you going? You are in delhi only okay. If anyone bothers you, then come to me like you used to come to me with all your problems, no matter how big they are. You are the eldest among us, opps but younger than the Mayank bhaiya. If you go to your new home then who will scold us all? like... Aarvi eats green vegetables, Aadi, Rishu just go and study and for God's sake stop bothering me. Dii, I never told you but..... but I'll miss you. I'll miss you so much!" She said and the tears which were gathering in her eyes finally fell down.

Taehyung who was standing little away from the mandap his eyes fell on her tears which slid down towards her cheeks that makes his heart heavy. He knows it's natural since she is so close to her sister but still his heart was saying just go and hug her and tell 'everything's gonna be fine, sweetheart'

Aarvi took the mic from Y/N and started sharing her beautiful memories with Shivani.

While Y/N went down from the stage. She was crying so much that Aadi came and hugged her.

They were little close to Taehyung so he could hear their talks.

"You'll also cry at my wedding?" She asked Aadi while hugging him tightly. Aadi was rubbing her back to calm her down.

"Dii, don't cry calm down" Aadi said.

"Don't bhai. You don't need to cry on my wedding okay? You're so precious to me. I don't want tears in your eyes" She said still tears were falling from her eyes.

"Dii, we will talk about this later"

Taehyung was listening to their talk and his heart clenched just to see his love of life crying. He knows how much he wants to be in Aadi's position. He wants her to hug him and tell her to give all her pain to him.

The speech was already over. Everyone shares their memories with Shivani which she loves to listen to.

"Y/N" Shivani approaches Y/N.

"Di, I'm gonna miss you" Y/N said and hugged her.

"Me too bachha. Sabka dhyaan rakhna thik hai?" Shivani said and told her to come towards her car.
(Take care of everyone okay?)

"Bye" Shivani said and her car went towards another hotel which was booked by the groom's side.

It's been an hour since Shivani di left and everyone was sitting and doing their jobs

I was sitting there and my hands were covering my face while my elbows were on both of the thigh. And the thoughts of him consumed my mind.

I actually told him.

Really?

That he looks so fascinating?

Bro! He was actually.

That sky blue kurta was tightly fitting him, the three buttons were open which shows his chest in little amount, his collar bone?

It was inviting me to come and eat. I know I fucked up so bad.

Shut up Y/N.

I smiled at my thoughts.

'He's. He's so handsome, so attractive'

I was busy in my thoughts until I got a notification, the smile which was already on my face went wider than before why?

I thought it was his message. I looked around to find him but my eyes weren't able to find him. So i thought to check the message.

What?

My tomorrow's flight is cancelled?

Wtf.

How can they do that?

I was so tensed. It's important for me to be in Delhi tomorrow. I already told my professors that I'll take my intern duty from tomorrow onwards .

But now how can I?

"What happened sweetheart? Are you fine? Why you look so tense? Someone says something to you?" He's here.

I looked at him who was already looking at me with his worried eyes. Again I forgot about the things around me.

Y/N

Y/N

DON'T

"My-my flight got cancelled" I said to him but this time I calmed my heart and looked at my phone screen.

"That's why you're sad?"

"No! I'm not sad but I'm also not happy. I have to join my college tomorrow and it's so fucking important" I said to him and anger started consuming me because of them.

"Ohh my little baby tiger calm down" He said as he cupped my cheeks.

Soft palm.

"I don't want to calm down and I'm not little" I said to him while pouting. He smiled and slightly peaked my cheeks

What?

I'm-I'm not fine.

My cheeks turned red, I'm blushing?

No you can't Y/N.

But I just covered it. I don't want to show him.

"Why do you take tension love? When your boyfriend is here with you"

"Boyfriend you? When did you become my boyfriend? And yeah, Don't you dare to kiss or peak me again"

But little did he know I actually love that.

"Just now. And if not then soon I'll be and yeah, it's only right to kiss you, peak you, touch you, love you, stare at you and..." He said coming closer to my earlobe.

I got goosebumps when his lips touched my ears.

"And?" I asked in the same position

"And..... to fuck you" And that's it I lost it my whole face turned red.

"You know what just go to hell" I said and turned around to go.

"I was in hell until I met you and now I'm in heaven love" He said which made me smile but i didn't turn back and leave.

***********
Hope you like it 🌿
Drop a vote by tapping on that small ⭐ button!

Your "vote" and "comment" is precious please drop it here ❤