☽ Chapter Nineteen ☾

𝕾ilthos stared up at him, hearing the trousers hit the floor. There was complete silence around them and the god of love and desire felt an uncommon feeling in his chest - nervousness. His legs seemed like they didn't want to obey him anymore, Aristaeus' voice controlled them. For a moment he thought they would even give in. He swallowed quickly and tried to search for his confidence within himself. Finding a small spark, he tried hard to glance back into the eyes of the god of blood and war. "Let's undress then." Silthos stared into the dark eyes of Aristaeus and felt a tension building up between them. It smelled electrical and firing. A desire came from those dark eyes, but he wasn't able to place it. Without breaking eye contact the redhead started to open his belt as well, dropping the trousers on the floor.

Aristaeus wanted to reach out and undress the rest of Silthos. But what he wanted more was to watch Silthos' every step. There was something truly beautiful in the way the god moved. His eyes followed his every step before they looked back up. Aristaeus had a marvellous view of the most beautiful man in the world. Patiently, he waited for Silthos to undress completely, before holding out his hand. "Let me help you inside.", he whispered. The bond between the two of them only seemed to grew stronger. Aristaeus had never felt something like this before.

Silthos tried to hold up his confident face even though everything inside him was just pure chaos. He felt like a tornado was forming inside of him, playing with his thoughts and lifting them into the air before letting them fall abruptly. The redhead took his hand softly and slowly slipped one foot into the water. "It's going to be very tight...", he murmured teasingly and completely entered the water. Silthos drew his legs to his chest and rested his chin on his knees.

Aristaeus looked down at him for a second. Silthos' long hair draped over his shoulders and got wet on the ends. Especially for someone as tall as Aristaeus, the bathtub would be a little narrow. He got inside on the other side of the tub and laid his arms over the edges. "Well, my dear, you insisted on taking a bath with me.", he grinned slightly. The hot water relaxed his muscles and he had a beautiful sight in front of him. Aristaeus couldn't complain.

"I didn't insist!", Silthos complained, outraged. "I simply asked and you immediately started undressing." The redhead used his hands as cups to wet his arms and shoulders. "Is your body feeling warmer?", he asked more carefully.

Aristaeus nodded slowly and tilted his head. He stretched slightly and grasped a little jug from the cabinet. While stretching Aristaeus revealed quite a lot of his upper body. "Come here."

Silthos hesitated. No one had seen the god of love and desire like this before. Fully naked and vulnerable. "Why should I do that?" No matter how safe Silthos felt around Aristaeus he was still nervous about being exposed to him.

Aristaeus sensed that the god was unsure. His shoulders seemed tense and he avoided Aristaeus' gaze. "You don't have to, if you don't want to." He filled the jug with water and closed his eyes. "I won't look. Just let me wash you. I can feel you trembling."

"If you dare to look, I swear to the sun I will-" What should Silthos swear on? He was the god of love and desire, he couldn't really threaten with those powers. Or could he? "Just don't dare to open these eyes." The redhead turned his head to the side and slowly lifted his leg to brace it against Aristaeus' chest. "Wash it. And then my hair and back. Softly." Silthos felt his ears and nose heating a little. What was he doing here?

Aristaeus mentally rolled his eyes but at the same time he liked Silthos' spoiled behaviour. The god was high maintenance, but Aristaeus had no problem with that and gladly did the work.

He grasped Silthos' elegant ankle and with his other hand slowly started to soap everything in. Aristaeus worked slowly, making his way to Silthos' knee, before he couldn't reach any further.