☽ Chapter Twenty Seven ☾

!!Warning: Smut!!

~

𝕬ristaeus slowly put the cigarette out. The air around them changed and Aristaeus could see something in Silthos' eyes that wasn't there before. Excitement. These beautiful eyes shone under the low light like little stars. Aristaeus was a god, but he was also a man. And the way Silthos looked like now, with the nightgown loosely hanging from his shoulder and exposing the skin underneath, he felt his heart racing. "I can finally see it now...The glimmer in your eyes." And the god could finally let Silthos experience the other side of love. Desire. Aristaeus stood up from the bed and looked down at the man, while slowly unbuckling his belt. His hair was still damp from the shower and laid over his eyes, casting a shadow on his face.

Silthos slowly crawled away from him but was stopped by the top of the bed. He looked up at him and gulped. Aristaeus' dark eyes, the glance and shadow in them. The excitement now reached his whole body. The view was majestic, tempting but most importantly - hot. Silthos felt a desire for Aristaeus' body, he wanted to touch his chest and stroke down his arms and sides. He was surprised by his own thoughts and tried to avoid watching the man before him.
Stay calm. Stay calm.
He tried to sense the desires of the god but no matter how much he concentrated, nothing reached his senses. What would be his first step? Why was he looking at him like that? All these thoughts were circling in the young god's head but he only found himself in the waters of the unknown.

"Trying to read me already?" Aristaeus chuckled softly and let the belt fall to the ground with a soft thud. He could see the gears in Silthos' head working. His nose was slightly scrunched in concentration and it made him look even cuter. After the belt was gone, Aristaeus climbed onto the bed with his eyes fixated on the man in front of him. His body was growing hotter by the second. The god of blood and war didn't need any abilities to see what the redhead was thinking right now. Just by following his eyes he could see what the redhead was desperately trying to hide.

"You did this on purpose... the whole 'I'm standing in front of you opening my belt while looking down on you' thing!" Silthos finally got his confidence and firing attitude back to glare at Aristaeus again.

The god of blood and war was leaning on his arm closer to him, grinning with still-wet hair. Some water drops were still finding their way on his face, running down his cheeks to his beautiful lips. His hands almost started to work on their own to wipe over them. "What plan are you following...", he murmured. He tried to rip himself off his eyes, but he couldn't. Silthos was trapped. Aristaeus had poisoned him with just a kiss. The kiss had been the most venomous to ever exist. It filled every cell in his body and took possession of his head. Everything around him became nothing and Aristaeus became everything.
Aristaeus. Aristaeus. Aristaeus.

"Want to come and find out?" Aristaeus was sitting close to him, but not close enough for them to touch. Even though his whole body was begging him to finally explore every inch of Silthos, he needed the god to take the first step. It was important for him that the other man was aware of what was going to happen and by taking the first step Silthos would show how far he actually wanted to go. Aristaeus loved seeing the fire in Silthos' eyes and it made his self control even weaker, but he stayed in one place and provocatively looked at him. "Come here and undress me, Silthos.", his voice seeped with dominance but it wasn't an order. Aristaeus only wanted to see this beauty crawl to him and work his elegant fingers on his buttons.

This voice. His freaking voice. With Aristaeus' voice and the mist fogging Silthos mind, there was no going back for him. The redhead suddenly jumped onto the god and pushed him down on the bed. He leaned down and his red hair slightly tickled the other god's face. His eyes glanced darker and he started to unbutton his shirt. Confidence and excitement rushed through his veins but soon he noticed his shaking hands. He was nervous. Silthos searched for the right words to not sound ridiculous. He remembered how Aristaeus had flirted with the boy from the bar. Suddenly, being clueless stressed him. He wasn't sure about Aristaeus' feelings anymore and it stressed him. Again and again he tried to read him, but the book remained closed. He felt lost, but most importantly the redhead wasn't experienced in all this. Silthos' hands were still shaking, nevertheless he tried to confidently open all the buttons. "Feel... honoured you are the first to claim my lips... the first in everything." The god of love and desire wanted to make it sound hilarious, but his own voice betrayed him. He sounded desperate and overwhelmed.