Wedding wrap-up, end of training, and Delmar stopping by

Zacznij od początku

D: Think it would be okay if I could pick you up?

🐶: yeah, that would be good.

D: Cool. You said you're with Chloe at the Hotel, right?

🐶: Yeah, I am. 

D: Okay, I'll be there to get you. 

🐶: Okay. *In the banquet hall, after everyone ate the food and enjoyed the cake, it was time to go home while the caterers started cleaning up, and packing up their equipment. Mulan counts up the money in her hand. *

Tom: Is that the money for this catering?

Mulan: Yes. The total is between 100-200 euros.

Tom: (taking the money) Good to know. That'll be for this month's rent in the bakery. 

Marin: Glad that was over.

Bridgette: That wasn't a long catering job. 

Marin: Feels like it was. 

Tom: Don't rest now, we got a second wedding to get to.

Marin: Oh. That too.

Sabine: Can anyone get me a bottle of water? I'm a little thirsty.

Marinette: I got it, mom.

Sabine: Thank you, Marinette. *She reached for a cold bottle of water and handed it to her. * Thank you, sweetheart. *She opened the cap and took a sip. *

Tom: We'll load up the van.

Sabine: I'm right behind you all. *They all start leaving the banquet hall and loading up the van. *

Tom: (watching Shang and Marin loading up the van)  Okay, that's one wedding down, we got another wedding this week. But this one is different. 

Marin: (opening the door) Different how? 

Tom: (opening the door for the others) We'll watch the second wedding reception. 

Marinette: Really? 

Tom: Yep. But first, we'll have to change into your wedding look.

Bridgette: (buckling her seat belt) That's one good thing out of it. *Mulan helped Sabine to the front seat. *

Mulan; (opening the door) Here you go, Sabine. 

Sabine: (getting up to the front passenger seat) Thank you, Mulan.

Mulan: You're welcome, Sabine. *She closed the door and went to the back seat. * 

Tom: (getting in the van and closing the door) Okay, are we all set? *Everyone answered yes to Tom. * Good. Let's go home now. *He starts the van up, then start driving back home, and get ready for the second wedding. *