First wedding ceremony, playing with kittens, and training session part 1

Start from the beginning

Sabine: Let's help get the stuff for the first wedding, we'll probably catch the opening ceremony before it starts.

Marin: Okay. *They started setting up in the banquet as more wedding guests started to walk into the church. In the dressing room, Crystal gets fitted for her dress, she then hears the door knocked. *

Crystal: Come in

Crystal: Come in. *The door opened and it was her dad, he saw her in her dress. *

Crystal's dad: You look beautiful, honey.

Crystal: Thank you, dad.

Crystal's dad: One of my friends said the Dupain-Cheng family is here with the cake.

Crystal: Great. I'll be out shortly.

Crystal's dad: Okay. *He blew her a kiss and closed the door, Crystal looked at herself in the mirror, and she grinned too. *

Crystal: 'Today's the day.'  

At the Gare du Nord, Anarka, Fergus, and Aurora wait for the train to Glasgow, Scotland. 

Fergus: What's up with train services? Could've been better if we took the plane back home?

Aurora: Oh, don't get your beard in a knot, Fergus. I'm sure our train will come soon. *Soon, the train rolled through the station. *

Gare Du Nord P.A.: Track number 1245 to Glasgow, Scotland has come to a complete stop. Please step away from the boarding area. 

Aurora: Here we go. *The doors opened and people started getting off the train. *

Fergus: This is our ride. We'll FaceTime you when we get back home.

Anarka: I'll look forward to that. *They hugged each other, then Fergus and Aurora got on the train, and took their seats. Then, she started walking back home. At the Azur Cafe, a limo parked outside of the cafe, Chloe opened the door and she stepped out first, then Sabrina, Chloe then closed the limo door as the limo was driven off. *